Ok I got in a wreck the 27th of last month the car was brought to the bodyshop on the 29th. I specifially asked this shop if they had the time and space to get the job done in which they said yes. This is a small local bodyshop that came highly recomended and I have personlly seen about 4 cars/trucks they have done. Plus there main guy is an f-body guy a buddy owns in old lt1 camaro he now is selling a 98 z28 both these cars have killer paint jobs by this guy.

To make a long story short I seem to be getting the run around and my car keeps getting put to the side as other work comes in. I was told the car would be done the 19th well as of the 17th the car had't been touched. I was then told the car would be done the end of this week or beinging of next. Now I here from a buddy that has the lt1 the guy at the shop use to own said it would be atleast another month. To me that is total bs, I'm contomplating taking my car to another shop but im afraid that I will only get stuck in the same boat the car will just sit for a week or two before they even get started plus the week of work that it is estimated to take. Plus insurance check is made out to me and the shop so I would have to deal with that. Plus this shop has all the parts needed aka a whole front end of a car.

Any advice to I just deal with it, start a fire under there ass or just look for a new shop? I have faith that the car will be done right at this shop but 2 months to fix it is alittle ridiculous.