hey im new to the site, but have a couple concerns that you all might be able to assist me with.

okay i just purchased my 95 z28 auto three days ago already modded with msd coils, msd wires, performance plugs, borla exhaust, hooker headers, k&n intake system, throttle body and more.......had a fresh tune up done and my mechanic said my msd wires were good accept for 1(before i new the car had msd wires i had already been to autozone and purchased some duralast wires) so my mechanic interchanged the bad msd wire for the new duralast wire...he put all new ac delco platinum plugs in, did a fresh oil change with k&n oil filter, and did transmission tune up...changed pcv valve, etc

all and all the car rides way better than it did when i picked it up (had a lot of lag, and misfiring from pipes, because it had been sittin for 4 months)

okay now my concern is, that after all that it rides alot better but still like in between 1000 rpms and 2000rpms when im cruising between there it seems like the car is sputtering instead of smoothly crusing as it does as it goes above 2000rpms....im thinking maybe its because of the one wire my mechanic installed or really i dont know......no codes, no nothing....just feels like the car lags in that first little gear between 1000rpms and 2000rpms, when it should be a smooth exhaust note and shift not like a put put noise..but when i step all the way down the car shoots out like a bat out of hell.