Thread: 95 T/a

95 T/a

So I found a 95 T/A in fairly good condition (some paint fading and two places where someone skipped up a rock and it hit the paint) for all of... 5000. The guy has done some work to it (Ported cams, new intake/exhaust ect ect) and says it Dyno's for 425hp. I havn't seen the inside yet or given it a test drive but so far... does this seem like a good deal to yall? I think he dropped an LS1 into it as well... not really sure as so far I've only really talked to his wife. 137k miles on the car but then if he dropped a new engine in it like I think he did (car said 5.8L V8 and that's an LS1 right? Or did the LT1 have the same?) then that shouldn't matter really should it? Opinions are great

Trans Am for life baby SexyTransAm's Avatar

95-black & 80-blue
    95 Trans Am and 80 TA

it dont sound like a bad price if it really has that shit done and if it does have the ls1 droped in then get it!. but the ls1 is 5.7 and the lt1 is too. and what does "Ported cams" mean? do u mean ported heads and a cam or what?

Er yeah ported heads and cams lol... Sorry i'm still new to this whole... car... thing. I didn't even know what ported heads were till like two days ago I asked a friend "Why is everyone taking the heads off other cars and dropping them into their car?" He just kinda looked at me and then started laughing.

Thread Information