this was on the car when i got it but i now have a pioneer HU. $60 shipped!

i can email pictures since i dont have sufficient posts to put them up here.

SONY CDX-CA710X CD RECEIVER

Fine tune the music with the Sony CDX-CA710X CD receiver's precise EQ7 7-band equalizer. Each band has a 20 dB range of adjustment, so there's lots of sonic "wiggle room" to play with. If you don't have time for detailed tuning, just use one of the seven EQ presets for a quick reshaping of the acoustic landscape.

If your car has speakers low in the door, you'll appreciate the Dynamic Soundstage Organizer. It raises the stereo image off the floor, making your music sound more robust and exciting. No matter where your speakers are, Sony's 4-way high power will give them the juice they need to make your tunes come to life!

Sony's best radio tuner, the SSIR-EXA, captures stations with precision and keeps them coming in, loud and clear. Add a Sony CD changer for hours of your favorite music. Or if you're bored with your collection and local radio, add Sony's XM tuner and check out XM Satellite Radio. Get over 100 channels of music, news, and entertainment (service subscription and antenna required).
KEY FEATURES: * detachable, fold-down face
* SSIR-EXA tuner
* 18 FM/12 AM presets
* seek tuning
* plays CD-Rs/CD-RWs
* loudness
* EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)
* Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
* XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service not available in Alaska or Hawaii
* CD/MD changer controls
* CD Text
* rear preamp outputs
* clock
* 23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels
* CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
* CD signal-to-noise ratio 90 dB
* FM sensitivity 9 dBf