Thread: '99 Z28 vs. C6

Awaiting Activation

'99 Z28 vs. C6

Wow am i pumped!!! I just got done racing for the 1st time since i've been home from college. For the record this is not a kill, but a tie

So i'm going down 1st avenue which is a divided highway - 2 lanes each way. As i pass an on ramp the i see 3 cars merging on next to me: van, truck, silver C6 coupe w/ chromes. The van + truck are in the right lane and the C6 jumps on my ass in the left. I am slowly going past the van + truck. I know as soon as i leave a whole big enough that the C6 will jump through.

Just as i thought, once the whole opened the C6 shot through, but i was ready. So as he goes to pass i threw it in 3rd (60mph) and went WOT!! I wound 3rd gear all the way to 6000rpm then slammed it into 4th. We went to 110-115 and then there way traffic. We were dead even the whole race. The whole time he didn't get an inch!! I was verrrry happy with the result!

Then as the highway ends and turns into city a 3rd lane opens. He jumped in there and sped off I was hoping for atleast some acknowledgement. - Maybe he went to go but a new Z06

I know he was an auto and it looked/ sounded stock, so he could have 2.73 gears or 3.15 - i don't know. My mods are in my sig- just minor stuff. I think my LS6 manifold and 3.42 helped me even out the slight difference in power and weight. Being in college means i am broke - but hopefully i will be able to get a few more mods soon - so next time it is a kill!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

very nice kill/tie

now if only i could kill/tie with anyone haha

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i know it's not my old minivan......j/k

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hey, good kill man. i just drove an '07 c6 a6 thursday. those fuckers are fast. i wanna drive a zo6 tho.

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i't probably is the ls6 that helped you out there. Slap some headers and a 3 inch y and you will beat one after that. Throw a party at your place and charge a fee to get in, there is your mod money

Thread Information