Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone here trade penny stocks ???

I'm in one right now that is doing good. Not sure if it is appropriate or not to post the ticker. Let me know if it would be ok to post the info. It is rated right now as a 100% buy this Monday. Thanks.

post it up

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

if you were to post the symbol i'm sure it would be ok, as it is an acronym and could mean several things

ONMC
    http://quote.barchart.com/texpert.asp?sym=ONMC
    China need's clean water . Huge problem over their.
    This company has a $500mil deal to ship water to them.It is already shipped and being used by them. They just did a trade show over their and it was a huge success.The plan is to make AQUAGOLD the #1 premium Canadian spring water in China." A PR is coming out next week to confirm the merger deal ,new ticker and cotract detail. Yes I'm in this stock and would love to see other's profit from it . I'm just trying to get the word out before more news come's out this week. You can also go to the I Hub site and search for ONMC and get a lot of good info and all the PR new's.

how many shares do you own?

Here is the last PR new's
    December 7, 2007 - 2:00 PM EST

close Email this News Article
    Your Name
    Your Email
    Friend's Name
    Friend's Email
    Receive Copy: yes

ONMC 0.12 0.03

Today 5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y

OMNINET MEDIA.COM, Soon to Be AQUAGOLD International, Inc., Issues Update on China Operations
    "FHC 2007" Is a Huge Success
    OMNINET MEDIA.COM, INC. (PINKSHEETS: ONMC), soon to be AQUAGOLD International, Inc., today announced the FHC 2007 China Show was a huge success for the company, resulting in many new orders and inquiries. AQUAGOLD is busy filling the demand derived from this trade show and the first shipments of AQUAGOLD premium Canadian spring water have arrived in China to begin filling this demand.

Mr. Manuel Da Silva, President & CEO of AQUAGOLD International, Inc., commented: "This is an exciting time for AQUAGOLD and its shareholders. The trade show went better than we could have hoped for and we are very excited about the huge potential for AQUAGOLD in China. This is yet another step ahead for us in our plans to make AQUAGOLD the #1 premium Canadian spring water in China."

Mr. Da Silva continued, "Within the next 10 days we expect to have the merger finalized and immediately file for the corporate name and symbol change, as well as the details of the contracts we are currently filling immediately thereafter. This is an exciting time for our company and I look forward to keeping our shareholders updated as events unfold."

About AQUAGOLD International, Inc.

"AQUAGOLD" branded premium Canadian Spring Water is presently being shipped into China. In 2005, sales of bottled water in China experienced strong growth of 16% (liters) and 15% (RMB/$) to reach 11.2 billion liters and RMB24.1 billion or $3.17 Billion USD in volume and current value terms. The estimates on AQUAGOLD'S China contract alone exceed $500 Million in revenues, however how much in excess will follow in the near future resulting from ongoing marketing activities such as the upcoming trade show in Shanghai, China over the coming few weeks.

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains forward-looking statements made by OMNINET MEDIA.COM, INC. in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All such statements included in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. Although Management believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these statements. The following risk factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in any forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic conditions, changes in the law or regulations, demand for products and services of the company, the effects of competition and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or represented in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by the words: believe, expect, anticipate, intend, estimate, and similar expressions or which by their nature refer to future events.

Company Contact:
    Marc-Olivier Hassoun
    AQUAGOLD International, Inc.
    514-886-9079

Jesse Rodriguez
    OMNINET MEDIA.COM, INC.
    949-666-5141

Source: Marketwire (December 7, 2007 - 2:00 PM EST)

News by QuoteMedia
    www.quotemedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

I would say that is a "personal" ? Brandon, but if he wants to tell u.......whatever....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    I would say that is a "personal" ? Brandon, but if he wants to tell u.......whatever....LOL
    probably but theyre penny stocks.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

probably but theyre penny stocks.
    True........LOL.....You want to know how much I make a yr, cost of my houe.....ect?.........BUHAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    LOL, I agree but my average price per share I would rather not talk about. I'm not here to say hey I'm making a killing off of this and you need to buy right now. I'm just letting you guy's
    know it's out there to check out. I will say I'm up enough I could buy a new set of SJM wheels with tires,lol. I'm trying to hold for the big new's and more.
    Last edited by 01WS6475hp; 12-15-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

uhhh...what are penny stocks?

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    uhhh...what are penny stocks?
    just what it say, penny stocks, stocks that are worth pennies a share, thats why he has 68,xxx shares.

I had 100 shares of master card (mc) stock @ 43 bucks a share 2 years ago and sold it 46 bucks a share cause i got out of stocks(needed the money) well right now that shit is sitting @ 210 or so a share

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

so these are new companies that are up and coming on the market or what?

Quote Originally Posted by LS1WS6 View Post
    just what it say, penny stocks, stocks that are worth pennies a share, thats why he has 68,xxx shares.

I had 100 shares of master card (mc) stock @ 43 bucks a share 2 years ago and sold it 46 bucks a share cause i got out of stocks(needed the money) well right now that shit is sitting @ 210 or so a share
    LOL,that does suck that how it goes for most . This little penny has a lot going for it and this upcoming week should be very interesting. I just wanted to pass it a long for all that know about penny stocks.You can make a shit load of $ or lose it just like gambling. I think this one is different that's why I posted it.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

microsoft started off as a penny share

[QUOTE=nhraformula;1193069]microsoft started off as a penny share[/QUOTE

Got to start somewhere right.Do some research on how bad china's water really is,then look at this company's plan and the contract's worth big $$$.
    .12 cents a share is where it closed at and it closed 33.33% up.I see .20 cents this week maybe more depending on the next PR this upcoming week.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

this can quite possibly be illegal and or an attempt to mislead potential investors or profit from some other manner...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

especially when someone's giving out information on a stock and his motive is:
    Quote Originally Posted by 01WS6475hp View Post
    Yes I'm in this stock and would love to see other's profit from it .

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

im using E-Trade....i might think about buying into ONMC....if its a penny share...leave it in there for a few months and or years..sell it...HELL YEAH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information