Mystic Teal
    98' Formula

Only $6,500.00 for me.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 0to60n4.5 View Post
    Only $6,500.00 for me.
    HAHAHAHAHHA....i was about to post my price too.

I was never 'into cars' like most of the members. I just liked the ws.6 the moment I saw it and made damn sure I owned one at one point of time.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

realizing what F-bodies were when I got a ride for the first time in my friends 93 trans am.

Black
    2004 Z06

It was the one day I saw an LS1 Head being ported and polished at the local Speed Shop.

I then went out and traded my '96 RS for a 2001 SS ... 'nuff said.

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

I was always into F-Bodies and muscle cars. For me also when the LT1 WS.6 and SS came out I was hooked unfortunately I was about 16 back then and could in no way afford one. I finally was able to get my 99' WS.6 in like 2001 traded in my dare i say it 99' Mustang GT for it. I would have gotten the TA in the first place but the Mustang was about 8 grand cheaper. Then I found the WS.6 at the Pontiac dealer in like new condition, got a good deal and bought that bitch up. Had it for a year or so and had to go with a cheaper car to save up for my house. So I was away for about 4 years and then I decided to sell my truck (05 Nissan Titan) and get another F-body. Now I have my 98' Formy which should hold me over until the new Camaro comes out

I dont like mustangs or ricers so the f-body was the obvious choice

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

My old '96 WS6 always losing to mildy modded LS1's!
    Last edited by Packy; 05-25-2007 at 04:55 AM.
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

i liked the look
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Green
    1993 Mazda MX-6 LS

There was a time I only liked imports. I took pride in my green machine, and thought it could beat anything out there, even v8s. One school day last semester, the 6 months of being unlicensed, I got a ride home from one of my classmates. When I first looked at the car I thought "oh this piece eh?" Well... 300+ horses later down the road, and on the interstate I realized what a fool I was. Might seem like a silly story, but I don't look at imports the same way.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

small block chevy's have made me drool since i was a kid. then i went through the "i love ferraris" thing....then i decided that imports werent so bad?
    stilll very much wanted an lt1 but then focused on my little turbo 4. meanwhile my buddy got an 01 ws6 and i fell in love with it all over again. the ls1 was a monster!!!

then i ran a hugger orange z.....

now ive had 2 and i wont ever drive anything but GM muscle.

ever.

Silver
    2002 WS6

I'm 33, I was always into old muscle growing up. First car was a '70 Nova, and my last muscle car was a '70 GTO that I restored and built myself (sold it in '03) with many in between. I was one of "those guys" the die-hard old school anything new is garbage!

Although in '98 I did think the new WS6 looked fucking sick.
    well after my lightly modded '70 GTO got obliterated by an headers/lid only LS1 WS6 in 2000....I quickly learned how fast they were.

so I already loved the looks (and always been a pontiac guy anyway) and with the power I had to have one!!! so I saved and bought my car brand new in jan. of '02. Had to buy a new one before it was too late.

so 5 1/2 years and 91,000 miles later, I still love it! I'll be keeping this car forever
    2002 WS6 aka "Mr.Brownstone"

My car is my heroin

Black
    1999 Trans am

Meah, call me a freak or what not, every sence i was a little tyke, i watched the show knight rider, so i feel in love with the car, the looks of it was just sexy....all the way growing up from 5 years old, i wanted one. Had 3 of the bastards...
    From the 88 GTA (Sold with 26,000K orinal miles) to the 98 Trans am to the 98 WS.6.........now a V.6 Blazer that has all of 135HP

white
    1990 Mustang GT

i was about 10 years old, knew absolutely NOTHING about cars or racing. saw the dateline NBC story on "underground street racing" with that chris johnson guy. thought his 01 T/A was the coolest thing i ever saw and told myself ide own one... somewhere down the line i forgot it was "trans" am, and thought it was a "grand" am... so i pretty much went around telling people i was gonna buy a grand am... then my sophmore year of highschool i joined a band and my drummer had a fox mustang and i fell in love with them. owned 2 of em since then. i was the typical mustang guy, i hated LS1's with a passion, had the video of chris johnson getting owned by Predator03 all over my myspace, and then i went for a ride in my buddies 02 NHRA and it was all downhill from there, now im obsessed with the f-bodies. i still love my fox mustangs though, but ford has done nothing good since 93 so im hooked.

Black Hardtop
    01 NHRA Formula

I also was into rice in my teens and 20's. I was one of the original ricers. They did not have all the kits back then like you can get now. I had to make my own. Like putting side marker lights on mud flaps with a switch to turn them on. And LEDS to light up the inside when the lights were lit. In the late 80's my brother was working at a dealership and they got a 79 formula. He called me and because he worked there I got a good deal on it. Loved the looks but know it was slow (always got my ass handed to me by many muscle cars). Had to sell it in 1992 for the minivan. Then in 98 I was driving
    I80 in Wyoming. Looked in rearview mirror. Saw the DRL of something way back in the distance. Thought, what ever is coming up on me must be one cool, expensive exotic. When it got closer I saw the Hood of a WS6 (did not know at the time what it was), but thought that car looks mean as hell. When it passed and I saw it was a bird, that was when it hit me, I have to have one. Went to a dealer to check out the 4th gen. Started saving me pennies until 2001 when I had enough to buy the ride.
    Last edited by Scanlamp; 05-25-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Black
    99 Z28

When I was in school several years ago, my good friend had a 92 Z that was just an awesome car. I fell in love with the car and wanted one for a long time. Eventually I was able to get mine. I bought it at the end of 99.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

hate rice, ford isnt my favorite, and i wanted to go fast and the f-body looks mean as hell with a damn good base to start with

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

The f-body is a great platform for a race car.

Black
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

Because all my bro's had iroc's and shit, hey its an italian thing.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I just fell in love with the WS6 T/As firts time I saw one. They are incredible cars all around and are very affordable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information