iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

1995 Z28 A3 170k nice car $2200 nego. **PICS**

Accepting Trades for another FBODY!!!

alright we need another car and my wife isnt making this process any easier on me. the only freakin solution to a crapload of problems is for me to sell my 95Z. so thats what i'm doing. so here we go...

The Car:
    -1995 Z28
    -LT1 all stock
    -th350 (3speed auto) built tough with B&M shift kit
    -no options except for ASR (traction control)
    -Green exterior with black/grey cloth interior
    -stock salad shooters with curb rash

Genreal Info:
    the car is pretty much stock from what it seems. K$N filter on stock intake setup. everything works fine with the engine but probably needs to be refreshed some time soon. i bought the car at 160k... it now reads 170k on the odometer. tranny swap was done about 3k ago and it hasnt had a speedo since then. there's about 3-4k on the tranny... it shifts strong and more crisp than any shift i've ever felt. all the way around the car there are little scratches or scuffs on the paint. i believe it is the original paint. it is a good car but its destined to be a track queen. i would love to turn it into one but now is not the time in my life to do so... so someone else can do it.

The Bad:
    -no speedo because of the tranny swap
    -flywheel is warped and needs to be swapped (still runs okay though.... new flywheel included)
    -a wire must be grounded out somewhere because the taillights and dash lights have gone out... i cant really find the wire... fuse blows immediately so... yea.
    -one foglight cracked so i took both of them out
    -typical dash crack
    -exhaust cut over the rear axle... no muffler/tips... sounds pretty darn good though
    besides those things the car is fine. like i said there are no options except for ASR which works just fine. car is still really strong. i have only had it for about 10k miles so i dont know if the engine has been rebuilt or not... im thinking it has though because of its strength.

its a good car that needs minor minor minor work done to it to be a daily driver. and its perfect for anyone who wants to pull the motor, freshen it up, and turn the car into an all out beasts. no added weight with power options.

here are a ton of pics...

asking $2200 obo... i would rather not drive too far to sell it. my only other car is a Trans Am so i cant pull it. i'm in lawton/fort sill, OK... about 45 minutes from northern Texas... about an hour from Oklahoma City. Title is clean, no lein holder, and in hand. let me know what you guys think... PM if you want but its not necessary.... i'll be in here frequently.

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

bump

iTrader

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

nice looking car for 2k......PERFECT car for some kid ( 16-19) that has some mechanical knowhow.......BUMP

iTrader

pewter

haha just had an idea.....stop by all your local garages with some pics of it and ask all the kids ( mechanics) if there interested....shouldnt have much trouble finding somone......i could prolly stop by just 1 chevy dealership here and dump taht car easy for 2k ..goodluck

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Exactly... Thanks man.

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    haha just had an idea.....stop by all your local garages with some pics of it and ask all the kids ( mechanics) if there interested....shouldnt have much trouble finding somone......i could prolly stop by just 1 chevy dealership here and dump taht car easy for 2k ..goodluck
    Right again. That's a really good idea man. I might try that. And Oklahoma is the place to do it lol.

iTrader

Torch Red
    1999 Camaro Z28

I'm positive someone would take that off your hands for $2200. In fact if I had the money now I'd buy it from you. So keep looking and give it a nice detail and put it out on display for people in the area to see and I'm sure it won't be long till you find a buyer. Might I suggest parking it near a High School or College you may have good luck there.
    Smoking Tires won't cause cancer

1999 Camaro Z28 Torch Red 318 RWH / 330 Torque

1996 Camaro RS Polo Green

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by j_j_mccoy RS View Post
    I'm positive someone would take that off your hands for $2200. In fact if I had the money now I'd buy it from you. So keep looking and give it a nice detail and put it out on display for people in the area to see and I'm sure it won't be long till you find a buyer. Might I suggest parking it near a High School or College you may have good luck there.
    i put this car on like 6 different sites. this is the only site trying to help me sell it. thats good stuff. thanks guys!

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

No longer for sale!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for looking!

iTrader

pewter

did u sell it already? or change your mind??

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    did u sell it already? or change your mind??
    well i bought my wife a V6 mustang (typical huh?) and i have the trans am ofcourse. so i dont REALLY have to sell it anymore. if someone still wants it then i'll let it go. but i'm not gonna press the issues anymore. i do own it so i wouldnt mind making it a track queen!

Thread Information