Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

S2 Performance Mark Shaner

Has anyone purchased a polished throttlebody from him? I saw a thread on here awhile back about his throttlebodys and how much everybody loved them. I decided to call him and he gave me the instructions on how to purchase one. I went on paypal and did everything as said. I called him back and he told me recieved payment but to give him about 2 to 3 weeks, which I said no problem. Well all this was done on June 27. Well about 4 weeks went by and no throttlebody. I called him and told him I would be needing it by August 5 because I was scheduled to take my Camaro to Texas Speed and Performance for Dyno tuning. He then told me no problem that it was almost finished and he would have it to me before then. August 4th rolls around and no throttlebody. I had to call and reschedule my appointment for August 24 now and I still have not recieved the throttlebody. It has now been 6 weeks and my patience is wearing thin. I feel like I may have gotten the shaft on this one. Has anybody else had this problem with him?

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Update
    I have emailed Mark about this and he will not reply to my emails. I suggest to anyone that was considering ordering one from him DO NOT do it. I think that I have been scammed. I am now gonna have to see what paypal can do to help me with this. Does anyone know what I need to do to get my money back? Thanks for any help.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'm in the same boat...been waiting for a week past promised date (not as bad as yours though)....I'm only about 3 hours from him and am going up there Friday. PM me and I'll check on yours face to face along with mine.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

update good news this time

Hey man thanks for the help but I finally got mine. He saw my email and seen when I had it scheduled for Dyno-tuning. He called me and let me know what had happened. The order was temporarily lost. He made it right though by overnighting it to Texas Speed and so we got it in and got to dyno tune it. Mark felt really bad and appoligized over and over. He does have a severe diabetes problem and isnt taking very good care of it, hopefully he will soon. He really is a great guy and very nice to talk to, just kind of forgetful I think. I am sure he will take care of you and you will be greatly pleased with the work. BTW we got my car to put down 373 hp to the wheels, I was very happy with the results. Let me know what happens when you go see him.

Take care,

Chris

Silver
    At least its paid for.

He does a great job on the throttle bodies. It does take him some time to get them done because of his health problems. He is a nice guy. It was worth the wait for mine. I have bought two of them from him.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup I met him...great guy...just TB's everywhere in his lil shop.....I dont see how he keeps up with all the shit crammed in that lil garage.......and three big ass dogs His health aint the best I've seen....chain smoker for sure...but a damn nice guy....MY TB is great....I paid for a satin finish and he put a polish on there.....does make a difference on the car for sure.....I recommend Mark to anybody....he also has a badass Z28...his "toy".....

Brown
    84 LS Cutlass

Hello...new to the forum. I found this thread by searching for Mark Shraner and throttle body. I used and email address for him from another forum but it came back as unknown. Can any of you guys that have used him recently tell me how to contact him for some port and polishing work on my throttle body? Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Thread Information