00arcticss

WTT: black zr1's for TTII's

want to trade a set of perfect condition black 17 inch zr1's with a polished lip for a set of Torque Thrust II's or similar rim

iTrader

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Stay with the black.

steveo346
    i have those same back zr1's 17x9.5 all around i am selling them for $600 firm

Blown 99
    I have a set of Torque Thrust II's that i will trade you for your wheels if they are 17x9.5 and 17x11. Give me a call at 210-387-9638.

Blown 99
    Please let me know.

steveo346
    hey keith call me man let me know if u still wanna trade buddy!!!....956-206-1785

00arcticss
    steveo346 you need to use your own post and stop medling in other posts, first you posted your rims for sale in my post and now you want to trade for the rims I'm already trying to trade for even after I posted that I specifically wanted to trade my wheels for TTII's, I'll just assume you've never been on a message board before

steveo346
    mind ur own business 00articss i can post where ever i want to post ur the one that clearly has never been here because u only have a feww posts...i wasnt aware that this topis pertained just for u...buzz off!!

00arcticss
    would u mind if I buzzed in your post and put my wheels like yours up for sale for a cheaper price, and if someone responded to your post and I sent them a PM and said hey I have the same wheels for sale? Or would it be ok for me to buzz in someones post where they have a car for sale and write that I have one just like it for sale? Just curious what you think. If you wanted to sale your rims then post them for sale, if you wanted to trade wheels then why didn't you start a post? I think your the one that needs to buzz off. the reason I have a low number of post is because all the posts were recently lost; with your extensive experience, I would think you would know this.

steveo346
    umm no....i dare u to post ur wheels for a cheaper price than mine, cause then if someone offers u a lower price and u back down everyone will know as the guy who LIED!!...haha but ok whatever..
    Last edited by steveo346; 09-09-2005 at 10:43 PM.

steveo346
    anyone wanna trade som tt2's for my black zr1's?

00arcticss
    I thought you had an emergency and needed money, guess no one wants a set of painted zr1's

steveo346
    ur mom goes to college!!!

00arcticss
    I will not respond to anymore of your child like remarks. You started this shit by trying to sell your cheap shit and tradeyour cheap shit in my post right out from under me. Let's take a poll of members on this board and see who's the one that started this? Would you be interested in seeing how other board members feel about the shit you are trying to pull? Consider this it, good luck selling or trading your cheap ass wheels cause you'll need it!

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

I agree, start your own thread to sell your own stuff. It's not that hard and its a much more decent thing to do.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo346
    mind ur own business 00articss i can post where ever i want to post ur the one that clearly has never been here because u only have a feww posts...i wasnt aware that this topis pertained just for u...buzz off!!
    Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how online classifieds work?

steveo346

Thumbs up

apparently not..oh well lets just forgot about it 00articss , my bad...i already sold the wheels ...peace out

Thread Information