Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

it's all the fault of hippies

think about it.

hippies. they were all about free love, naturalism, and mind altering drugs.

so you got some dumb hippie broads at woodstock poppin pills, smokin dope, and gettin laid and bam...here come the kids.

whacked out drugged up mom can't cope with the realities of life and the real world. she can't handle her son bein an average kid runnin around the house and causin a lil trouble so she has her hippie husband and his cohorts develop a new drug...ridalin...to "even out" her kids and make them calm and complacent.

so here it is in the late '90's and early '00's and the friggin hippies are now solidly in control of the economy and the major industries. they saw that they made millions if not billions on drugs given to kids that kept them out of their hair so they could go on with their lives...hell...drugs worked for mom and dad when they were younger why not drug up the kids.

so now you have a generation that started out on drugs as kids, had their own kids that they put drugs on and now they want you to take even more drugs. hey...if kids have a.d.d. why shouldn't adults have it too? "are you bored at work. do you have a hard time concentrating on your deadline. do you fall asleep at your desk. you may have adult a.d.d." and my favorite..."restless leg syndrome." what the fuck is this shit?! hey who cares...take a pill for it...drug yourself up more...and while yer at it...take this pill to get rid of the side effects of the other pill you are taking for these new made up conditions.

and while you are drugged up we are going to prescribe you to go and talk to some granola eating jackass that wants to make sure that you know that you have feelings and that you should share those with everyone around you.

so what we end up with thanks to hippies is an out of control pharmaceutical industry that is making more money annually than some countries gross and health care and health insurance costs that are skyrocketing. those skyrocketing health care costs put strains on families and keep them from spending money in consumer goods. those economic strains on the family cause people to have breakdowns and go and pay people big bucks to get "professional help"...in other words pay someone to listen to your problems because nobody else cares because they have their own issues to deal with. and at the end of the session you get a hug and a prescription for an anti-depressant as well as a follow up session with the family so that they can try and get you to bring your kids in so they can drug them up as well.

thank you hippies for screwing up America.

i've always held that hippies should be beaten without mercy

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

ooo that one looks like it hurt

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

that's what we call an Altama Industries Enima

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    think about it.

so you got some dumb hippie broads at woodstock poppin pills, smokin dope, and gettin laid and bam...here come the kids.

whacked out drugged up mom can't cope with the realities of life and the real world. she can't handle her son bein an average kid runnin around the house and causin a lil trouble so she has her hippie husband and his cohorts develop a new drug...ridalin...to "even out" her kids and make them calm and complacent.

so here it is in the late '90's and early '00's and the friggin hippies are now solidly in control of the economy and the major industries. they saw that they made millions if not billions on drugs given to kids that kept them out of their hair so they could go on with their lives...hell...drugs worked for mom and dad when they were younger why not drug up the kids.

so now you have a generation that started out on drugs as kids, had their own kids that they put drugs on and now they want you to take even more drugs. hey...if kids have a.d.d. why shouldn't adults have it too? "are you bored at work. do you have a hard time concentrating on your deadline. do you fall asleep at your desk. you may have adult a.d.d." and my favorite..."restless leg syndrome." what the fuck is this shit?! hey who cares...take a pill for it...drug yourself up more...and while yer at it...take this pill to get rid of the side effects of the other pill you are taking for these new made up conditions.

and while you are drugged up we are going to prescribe you to go and talk to some granola eating jackass that wants to make sure that you know that you have feelings and that you should share those with everyone around you.

so what we end up with thanks to hippies is an out of control pharmaceutical industry that is making more money annually than some countries gross and health care and health insurance costs that are skyrocketing. those skyrocketing health care costs put strains on families and keep them from spending money in consumer goods. those economic strains on the family cause people to have breakdowns and go and pay people big bucks to get "professional help"...in other words pay someone to listen to your problems because nobody else cares because they have their own issues to deal with. and at the end of the session you get a hug and a prescription for an anti-depressant as well as a follow up session with the family so that they can try and get you to bring your kids in so they can drug them up as well.

Hahah I really enjoyed this post. that was pretty awesome. For the most part I agree too. Its the hippie attitude today that whatever ailment we have jus take a fuckin pill for it, somebody better give that guy/gal some medication is the attitude that doctors and society has. People are on fuckin drugs 24/7. Shit prescription drugs are as big a problem recreationally as street drugs are these days. We dont take zoloft because we are deficient in it do we? People don't eat right, we dont exercise, and people aren't nice to each other. So therefore we take fuckin drugs. People go to the shrink because they are miserable because people are fucking assholes, not because that doctor is an actual help. The doctor jus analyzes you and then takes your money. Don't get me started on divorce shrinks. According to my dad its some spiritual feelings kinda guy thats really jus beating the husband down and building the wife up because he wants to give her the hot beef injection. I have no reason to doubt him on that lol

think about it.

..."restless leg syndrome."

Thanks for the funny post, 1MileCrash

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Granola eating jackass! I like chewy granola bars though, choclate peanut butter

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

milky way is much better.

I own one tie-dyed shirt, but i aint no hippie thats for sure!

White
    1998 Trans Am

one of my favorite quotes from my favorite shows...sealab, season 4, whale cancer episode, by stormy waters : "damn, hippies, hate em!"

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

Perhaps your right about the hippie generation - but i was married to someone with ADD without any precrription and I will tell you I had the time of my life for 14 years but once i grew up - he never did. I'm a gainst ridiline but god help those who marry fucking ADD kids!

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Perhaps your right about the hippie generation - but i was married to someone with ADD without any precrription and I will tell you I had the time of my life for 14 years but once i grew up - he never did. I'm a gainst ridiline but god help those who marry fucking ADD kids!
    i'm quite sure i have ADD, infact, a good friend of mine i met in college took stuff for ADD and one day asked me "what do you take for your ADD?" and i said "i don't have ADD" and she was like "the f*ck you don't" haha. idk, i just consider my self random and i don't like being bored. nothing wrong with that.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

i think the worst thing in the world is these commercials that they put on tv that list off all these symptoms...

"do you have stiff knees?" oh god yes i do...
    "do you have a weak constitution?" yes i can't hold anything down
    "do you have lower back pain?" yes so bad i can't sleep at night
    "do you have sleeping difficulties?" my god it's like they know me
    "if so you should take radaflatalin. ask your doctor about it today."

"doc i think i need radaflatalin."

"you have genital herpes associated with a male to female sex change operation coupled with anal leakage and intestinal cramps?"

what is this shit?!

White
    1998 Trans Am

i think the worst thing in the world is these commercials that they put on tv that list off all these symptoms...

"do you have stiff knees?" oh god yes i do...
    "do you have a weak constitution?" yes i can't hold anything down
    "do you have lower back pain?" yes so bad i can't sleep at night
    "do you have sleeping difficulties?" my god it's like they know me
    "if so you should take radaflatalin. ask your doctor about it today."

"doc i think i need radaflatalin."

"you have genital herpes associated with a male to female sex change operation coupled with anal leakage and intestinal cramps?"

what is this shit?!
    hahahaha this produced a low, but elongated chuckle out of me.

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

nothing wrong with add - like i said had the time of my life. epect too much from them - now your in teouble. have children, want a calmer life - now your in trouble. would i change those 14 years - not on your life. but would i still have had children to him. yes - i wouldn't change my children for the world but am i glad i;m not with psycho man anymore you bet. sound a little confuse?? i'm not - just those who have never dealt with add first ahnd wouldn't understand. or loved an add person.

The thing I dont like about hippies is that they are dirty.

How hard it is to take a fucking shower?

Wear socks and shoes during the winter...enough with the year-round birkenstocks.

And not everyone needs to carry a fucking frisbee around with them 24/7.

Oh yea, Phish sucks.

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

PHish I seen them in concert 2 times. but only like one song. hippies - just let them be on their own planet. so what if they don't shower or shave. they are happy as hell. we all have our own path in kife. hiopies are just experimneting.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    PHish I seen them in concert 2 times. but only like one song. hippies - just let them be on their own planet. so what if they don't shower or shave. they are happy as hell. we all have our own path in kife. hiopies are just experimneting.
    ok, sounds good to me. they can have....mars. now get the F*ck off earth!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I dated a girl named Stevie. She wasn't a hippy, but she is now pregnant and married. That made me laugh.

The female singer from Fleetwood Mac was named Stevie...and the male guitarist was named Lindsey.

White
    1998 Trans Am

there is a hot chic at the bar from my hometown named stevie. and +2 pts on teh mac reference, always been a fan. i met a girl named kevin once, that was the weirdest transgender name i'd ever heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information