Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Damn ebay people

I have been a member of ebay for awhile. I have a perfect feedback of 20 and never really had a problem before. But in the last couple months i have bought 2 things on ebay and i got them just fine and left the feedback on their profile, but they have yet to leave a feedback on my profile. WTF? I just sent them both a little friendly reminder to leave me some feedback but i doubt it will go anywhere. Fuckin' bastards. I can't get to pissy with them because they will just leave me a bad one out of spite. I hate these people that can't follow simple instructions and use ebay the way it is designed.

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Yeah, every once in awhle you run into these kinds. For some reason they just don't make the time. Blow it off, not worth it.

Black
    99 Z28

I just bought two ebay items last month. I bought a rim and I bought 2 coil packs, both items for the Z. The rim came in with a beautiful front side and the back is bent. The coil packs... I paid, but they never shipped them. I'm still waiting for Paypal to resolve the issue. We'll see how this goes.

The rim could be straightened so I am not too pissed about that one, but it would have been nice to know. Guy said he didn't know... I say

It was a stock 98/99 Z28 rim and I got it for $70 after shipping so I can't complain too much.

i used sometimes forget to leave feedback b/c i sell 20+ items a day for my company but now i make it a habit to double check all orders. its easy to get backed up and forget one or two people, id keep sending friendly emails until they do it

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

just remind them, hey, I gave you a positive feedback, why not do the same for me?

Just wait until they mistake you for the wrong person and leave you neg feedback then apologize and still do not take it back...

2001 Pewter SS

You need to lose the bad attitude and always be professional.

Heres my little reminder:

*Hi, I wanted to touch bases with you regarding this auction to see if you are pleased. If you are I'm asking for a positive feedback so that I may leave you one and this is always professional and good eBay business! Once again many thanks!*

Heres my invoice:

*Hi and many thanks for winning my auction and fast payment!
    Your (items) have been shipped.
    You may track your shipment via www.USPS.com

Please let me know when it arrives and you are pleased preferably with a positive feedback.
    I'll reciprocate.
    Once again many thanks!*

Heres my pay up or else rant:

*Hi, I wanted to touch bases with you regarding this auction. As of today I haven’t received a payment. Please let me know if you wish to make the purchase. I do not leave negative feedbacks for people unless they leave me one, however I will need to file an unpaid claim so to recoup my listing and final value fees so that I may relist the item. Once again I appreciate your business and would like to hear from you within 2 days. Once again many thanks!*

Quote Originally Posted by Aerialist
    You need to lose the bad attitude and always be professional.

Heres my little reminder:

*Hi, I wanted to touch bases with you regarding this auction to see if you are pleased. If you are I'm asking for a positive feedback so that I may leave you one and this is always professional and good eBay business! Once again many thanks!*

Heres my invoice:

*Hi and many thanks for winning my auction and fast payment!
    Your (items) have been shipped.
    You may track your shipment via www.USPS.com

Please let me know when it arrives and you are pleased preferably with a positive feedback.
    I'll reciprocate.
    Once again many thanks!*

Heres my pay up or else rant:

*Hi, I wanted to touch bases with you regarding this auction. As of today I haven’t received a payment. Please let me know if you wish to make the purchase. I do not leave negative feedbacks for people unless they leave me one, however I will need to file an unpaid claim so to recoup my listing and final value fees so that I may relist the item. Once again I appreciate your business and would like to hear from you within 2 days. Once again many thanks!*

Good advice

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Bigrus you must be bored.

just a little

Red
    2002 T/A Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan
    I have been a member of ebay for awhile. I have a perfect feedback of 20 and never really had a problem before. But in the last couple months i have bought 2 things on ebay and i got them just fine and left the feedback on their profile, but they have yet to leave a feedback on my profile. WTF? I just sent them both a little friendly reminder to leave me some feedback but i doubt it will go anywhere. Fuckin' bastards. I can't get to pissy with them because they will just leave me a bad one out of spite. I hate these people that can't follow simple instructions and use ebay the way it is designed.
    Dude, not everyone leaves feedback.

If you bugged me and bugged me after the auction, I'd probably leave you a neutral or negative just for being annoying..

2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk
    Hooker LT Headers | Magnaflow HF Cats | Corsa Exhaust | SLP STB | Ported TB
    ASP UD Pulley | EFI Live Tuned | 17x9/17x11 Gunmetal ZR1s | 275/315 GY GSD3's
    344rwhp/356 rwtq - Video | Sheet

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan
    left the feedback on their profile, but they have yet to leave a feedback on my profile. WTF? .
    I agree 100%. It IS annoying. Not to mention inconsiderate.

If you don't want to leave feedback, you shouldn't be on E bay, period. Personally, I think it should be mandatory.

But now, I just hold off on giving feedback till I recieve it, when I'm selling, and remind people I buy from to leave it for me once I've left it for them. Only one has been a complete ass and refused.

Lori

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by John02Hawk
    Dude, not everyone leaves feedback.

If you bugged me and bugged me after the auction, I'd probably leave you a neutral or negative just for being annoying..

And this is why people hate you. Seriously, you get the deals on E bay, feedback is part of the process. Not leaving it is just plain lazy.

Lori

2001 Pewter SS

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    I agree 100%. It IS annoying. Not to mention inconsiderate.

If you don't want to leave feedback, you shouldn't be on E bay, period. Personally, I think it should be mandatory.

But now, I just hold off on giving feedback till I recieve it, when I'm selling, and remind people I buy from to leave it for me once I've left it for them. Only one has been a complete ass and refused.

Lori
    Ebay now sends little email reminders to leave feedbacks ... how quanit.

Thread Information