BLUE
    2000 SS M6

Am I a loser or does someone else do this???

OK I live in MI and I work for the General and in the engine/trans area so I am partial to American cars. Especially when my neighbor and 2 kids dads in my sons scout troop just got the boot from Ford last week. Neighbor was salary so after 17 years neighbor got rewarded for 17 years of hard work ( 2 months severence). The other 2 are UAW so I can't feel too bad since they get 95% pay til atl least 2007 and get to stay home. I digress.

Every week or so I am driving down highway and a Japanese car comes up behind and acts like a jerk I have this urge to clean my windshield. 3 seconds later they are running their wipers too. I wonder why???? Stealthy about it and never do more than 3 times over couple minutes so they never know if they are being messed with or not. It brings me to tears of joy. Am I just a scared and vindictive middle age white male that is xenepobic about Japanese cars or does anyone else do this?

Black
    1998 Trans am

Gotta love screwing with ANY import!!!!!!!!!! A GM retiree, Grand Rapids Metal plant UAW skilled trades. Too bad about the Ford people though. See ya.

98 Trans Am
    94 Z-28
    02 Envoy
    02 Malibu
    03 Kountry Star class A motor home Workhorse (GM) 8.1L 496 c.i.

I would just say you're a prick.

BLUE
    2000 SS M6

A happy one however

1BadWS613
    Thats some funny shit I think its great I dont care what BillyT has to say. Hes just mad cuz he didnt think of it first!

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadWS613
    Thats some funny shit I think its great I dont care what BillyT has to say. Hes just mad cuz he didnt think of it first!
    Yeah, I'm just mad that I wasn't smart enough to think to dangerously spray water on a total stranger's windshield while driving down the highway simply because they drive a Japanese car and then cowardly pretend it was an accident.
    Last edited by BillyT; 02-03-2006 at 09:11 AM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I've had people do that infront of me....pretty inconsiderate to do that on the freeway unless there's a inch of dirt on the windshield.

1BadWS613
    Yeah your right that is incredibly dangerous, getting a little water on somones windshield holy crap what was I thinking thank you for setting me straight. Fags, if a little water causes them to get into an accident I guess they better not go driving in the rain.

Black
    91 Corvette

I know a guy on a sport bike who used to carry a pocket full of bolts. He'd throw bolts at cars that almost killed him. (which was an almost daily occurence because of some dumb bitch and her cell phone)

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadWS613
    Yeah your right that is incredibly dangerous, getting a little water on somones windshield holy crap what was I thinking thank you for setting me straight. Fags, if a little water causes them to get into an accident I guess they better not go driving in the rain.
    Who's the fag, when you're the one ANONYMOUSLY (cowardly) taking out your frustrations on strangers driving Jap cars because you're mad that your job is increasingly in jeopardy thanks you nobody but GM workers like yourself who are sucking every last dime from that company in return for shoddy workmanship?
    Last edited by BillyT; 02-03-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Black
    97 z28

I would do it in the convertible to spray the people sitting in the back seat.

LS1 Noob

Red
    2000 WS6

I do the same thing, but... just 'cause I can. I have an '04 GMC Envoy that has those headlight washing squirter thingys. I found out shortly after I bought it that they squirt the fluid pretty much straight to the side and barely touch the headlights. They shoot pretty far too. I love sitting in traffic along side bikes and convertibles and washing my headlights. You should see the crap people do when they know something weird is happening, but they don't know what it is and don't know what to do about it. I about pee myself everytime I do it. My wife is glad we have a tall SUV so she can sink into her seat when I attack an unsuspecting victim. I'll admit that I don't generally do it unless someone's pissed me off for some reason. Which is easier on some days than others.

Marc

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i have no idea what this thread is about....IBT

Black
    91 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    Who's the fag, when you're the one ANONYMOUSLY (cowardly) taking out your frustrations on strangers driving Jap cars because you're mad that your job is increasingly in jeopardy thanks you nobody but GM workers like yourself who are sucking every last dime from that company in return for shoddy workmanship?
    What's really funny about this, is that 1BADWS613 is not the original poster, lol.

In BillyT's attempt to proove his superiority, he fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.' But only slightly less well known is this; Make sure your trash talking, ego massaging, attempt to belittle someone over the internet is directed at the right person!

1BADWS613 probably does not work for GM, spray people with Japanese cars with his wiper fluid, or have much else in common with the original poster. Slamming him based on characteristics he does not posses is truly, quite lame.

BiilyT, most of the time I agree with you, and I applaud your skills with a keyboard, but I gotta give myself one this time. You just got PWNT by your eagerness to impress us all by berating another member.

Reading comprehension > BillyT
    Last edited by neat; 02-03-2006 at 12:22 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by neat
    What's really funny about this, is that 1BADWS613 is not the original poster, lol.

In BillyT's attempt to proove his superiority, he fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.' But only slightly less well known is this; Make sure your trash talking, ego massaging, attempt to belittle someone over the internet is directed at the right person!

1BADWS613 probably does not work for GM, spray people with Japanese cars with his wiper fluid, or have much else in common with the original poster. Slamming him based on characteristics he does not posses is truly, quite lame.

BiilyT, most of the time I agree with you, and I applaud your skills with a keyboard, but I gotta give myself one this time. You just got PWNT by your eagerness to impress us all by berating another member.

Reading comprehension > BillyT
    No in post 3 he calls the thread originator a "prick"
    Then ol 1BADWS613 defends the thread originator
    Then Billy T lambast the thread originator with 1BADWS613 quote embedded...so BillyT wins this one Neat....

1BadWS613
    Neat that is funny cuz I dont work for GM and I didnt start all of this, I was just stoping to point and laugh. But I am from MI and I would have to say that 90% of the people here who drive on the E-way drive like shit and I have no sympathy for somone who gets messed with when they were acting like a dick on the road.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by nytmare
    I do the same thing, but... just 'cause I can. I have an '04 GMC Envoy that has those headlight washing squirter thingys. I found out shortly after I bought it that they squirt the fluid pretty much straight to the side and barely touch the headlights. They shoot pretty far too. I love sitting in traffic along side bikes and convertibles and washing my headlights. You should see the crap people do when they know something weird is happening, but they don't know what it is and don't know what to do about it. I about pee myself everytime I do it. My wife is glad we have a tall SUV so she can sink into her seat when I attack an unsuspecting victim. I'll admit that I don't generally do it unless someone's pissed me off for some reason. Which is easier on some days than others.

Marc
    I have an Envoy and I know what those are. And I hope you don't get next to me when I am in my Vert.

No wonder there is road rage on the streets.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Does BillyT get a certain satisfaction from trying to flame people in as many threads as he can? I see him do it a lot.

Thread Information