iTrader

Black
    01 Trans Am

Full aftermarket stereo!

Whats up guys? Its been forever since I've got on here since I sold my bird, so I figured I would get on and see if anyone was interested in the stereo stuff I've still got laying around. I've got an eclipse h/u, 10" sub in a stealth box, and a nice amp. The speakers for front and rear are focals. One of the focals is slightly damaged. I'm not sure how this happened. The guy at the stereo shop said that the plastic in the inside of the door did it but I don't know. All I know is that it didn't affect the sound at all because I never noticed it. This is a great sounding system. It hards really for just 1 10" and the mids and highs are just amazing. This system was rarely turned up very loud. I paid 1800 bucks for this either 2 or 3 years ago I honestly don't remember how long its been. I still have the receipt that I will send if you want it, along the manuals for the h/u and amp. I've even got most of the wiring you'll need to hook it all up. The shop that took it all out said that ALL the wiring was there, but I'll say most just in case some of it is missing. I'll sell all of it for $800 shipped. If anyone is interested in Oklahoma, I'll arrange to meet you somewhere. I CANNOT ship this until March 21 or 22. I just won't have time to get it sent off until then. I would prefer to use paypal or cash ONLY if we meet somewhere. Here are some pics of all the stuff and what it looked like in my car. I'm not sure if it will fit in a camaro so check first. Thanks for looking. If you're interested or have any questions send an email to blue_vette_guy@yahoo.com.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...tteguy/stereo/

The grills are NOT included but the focal emblems in them are. I cut a hole out of the factory ones with a dremel glued a piece of cardboard on the back and glued the emblem to the cardboard. Looks GREAT and 100% stock when they are in the car.

iTrader

Black
    01 Trans Am

Dropping price to $725 shipped for everything!

Thread Information