Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Talking Z06 vs 360 Modena

#1 - 10mph to 120 / Z06 by about 4 cars / My TC & AC was on because I didn't expect him to go
    #2 - 30mph to 140 / Z06 by about 8 cars / TC & AC off
    #3 - 40mph to 145 / Z06 by about 8 cars / TC & AC off
    #4 - 20mph to 150 / Z06 by about 10 cars / TC & AC off

The man was in his fifties, was a cool dude, and said he had a 1000HP Hennesey Viper at home. That would have been a short viewing of the back of his car as it faded away
    02' Z06 EB/EB 4.6K miles, Longtubes, Off-road X, Pypes X-back, Blackwing CAI, Comp. Cam 238/240-.605/.609-112LSA, Comp. Beehive Springs, Comp. Titanium Retainers, Comp. Perf. Push Rods, Comp. Billet Double Roller Timing Chain, Hurst Short Throw, Cray 19"/20" w/ Toyo Proxes4 265/30/19's & 295/30/20's

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

nice kill man, to bad you dont have any vids of that, that would be sick

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Thanks Man,

I agree. I don't want to mount a tri-pod and it's too dangerous to stear and shift an M6 while shooting a video. It's hard enough for me to keep my adreneline in check so I don't mis-shift!
    Last edited by BLACKNIGHT03Z06; 08-10-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKNIGHT03Z06 View Post
    Thanks Man,

I agree. I don't want to mount a tri-pod and it's too dangerous to stear and shift an M6 while shooting a video. It's hard enough for me to keep my adreneline in check so I don't mis-shift!
    Man, you're AWESOME! You actually drive that Z! I hate seeing these folks who put-put around in bad ass cars!

... ahem... (quietly) you know somebody with a fucking 1000 Hennessy Venom Viper?! WHAT?! THAT'S MY FAVORITE FREAKING CAR!!!!!!!!! I'm not that far away from Dalton and if I see that car I'd shit on myself... sorry WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKNIGHT03Z06
    I don't want to mount a tri-pod and it's too dangerous to stear and shift an M6 while shooting a video. It's hard enough for me to keep my adreneline in check so I don't mis-shift!
    That's what the passenger seat is for....

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    Man, you're AWESOME! You actually drive that Z! I hate seeing these folks who put-put around in bad ass cars!

... ahem... (quietly) you know somebody with a fucking 1000 Hennessy Venom Viper?! WHAT?! THAT'S MY FAVORITE FREAKING CAR!!!!!!!!! I'm not that far away from Dalton and if I see that car I'd shit on myself... sorry WOW!
    The owner actually lives in Bradley County, TN. but the viper doesn't get much action. I agree about having a sports car and not driving it. If you will notice after racing the E55 AMG I ran up on an Aston Martin DB9 that would not go. We have to respect the fact that some people may not want to risk the ticket and humiliation of losing in a $100,000+ car. Then again some people have more sense than me and look at the safety issues. I do try to exercise cation but there is no such thing as a safe open road road race. Thanks for the props!

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    That's what the passenger seat is for....

For real in the sig???????

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Do both you guys have one in your passenger seat? My interior is immaculate and I just can't imagine modding it for a camcorder. I do love watching kill videos though so I understand where your coming from. Can either one of you post some vids to show me what the passenger seat recording looks like?

Do both you guys have one in your passenger seat? My interior is immaculate and I just can't imagine modding it for a camcorder. I do love watching kill videos though so I understand where your coming from. Can either one of you post some vids to show me what the passenger seat recording looks like?
    By passenger seat he means bring a buddy along with a camcorder!!!

Yeah, I meant bring a friend along to record the races. I complimented your interior in another post by the way, I like that color scheme a lot, and I wouldn't want to see it being ruined by getting all Hollywood with it....

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKNIGHT03Z06

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Yeah, it's tough man. I don't want to get rid of the Trans Am, as it has a lot of sentimental value with us, but the time for change has definitely come though. Getting the heads re-worked very shortly, along with a few other mods, then it's going to a really good friend. Came really close to getting the ZO6 this past weekend, but I honestly wasn't happy with the color scheme, and you know something, for that kind of money, I'm getting what I really want, despite the test drive giving me instant wood lmao....

Yeah, it's tough man. I don't want to get rid of the Trans Am, as it has a lot of centimental value with us, but the time for change has definitely come though. Getting the heads re-worked very shortly, along with a few other mods, then it's going to a really good friend. Came really close to getting the ZO6 this past weekend, but I honestly wasn't happy with the color scheme, and you know something, for that kind of money, I'm getting what I really want, despite the test drive giving me instant wood lmao....

Yeah bro thats a big purchase. What color are you looking for exactly. I really wish I could afford one of them. Hopefully someday. If I did get one, I dont think Id be able to sleep at night knowing its sitting in the garage. Id just want to drive it all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Yeah bro thats a big purchase. What color are you looking for exactly. I really wish I could afford one of them. Hopefully someday. If I did get one, I dont think Id be able to sleep at night knowing its sitting in the garage. Id just want to drive it all day and night.
    Although I promised myself I'd get another Black corvette one day, it really has been done to death. I caught up with someone who had a very similar scheme to the Trans Am over at Home Depot once, but my wife really wants me to get that Sunset Orange (which I don't really care for). The one that I test drove was Yellow (no likey lol), so now I'm leaning toward either that Blue Metallic, or Silver Metallic....

Although I promised myself I'd get another Black corvette one day, it really has been done to death. I caught up with someone who had a very similar scheme to the Trans Am over at Home Depot once, but my wife really wants me to get that Sunset Orange (which I don't really care for). The one that I test drove was Yellow (no likey lol), so now I'm leaning toward either that Blue Metallic, or Silver Metallic....
    Yea I'd be cool with any color basically. I like the silver ones a lot, but man I dunno.. black C6 Z..

On a side note, my bro just told me a kid I used to work with who is 21, just bought a new silver Z 07'. He started some gutter company with his father, guess he is rolling in doe! Lucky bastard.

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Yea I'd be cool with any color basically. I like the silver ones a lot, but man I dunno.. black C6 Z..

On a side note, my bro just told me a kid I used to work with who is 21, just bought a new silver Z 07'. He started some gutter company with his father, guess he is rolling in doe! Lucky bastard.
    Black is awsome when it's clean but I spend way too much time keeping it clean. For me it would either be Arrest me Red or black even though they are popular colors. I'm waiting on the new SS to come out and then I'll try to steal a used C6 Z from someone with alot more money than me. lol

Black is awsome when it's clean but I spend way too much time keeping it clean. For me it would either be Arrest me Red or black even though they are popular colors. I'm waiting on the new SS to come out and then I'll try to steal a used C6 Z from someone with alot more money than me. lol

Yeah that is the one huge downfall of black. It just looks so good when its cleaned/waxed. I think if you dont drive your car in the rain and its garage kept, black is not a bad choice, but if you park it outside, or drive it everyday, it could get annoying. Thats when silver is the best choice!

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Yeah that is the one huge downfall of black. It just looks so good when its cleaned/waxed. I think if you dont drive your car in the rain and its garage kept, black is not a bad choice, but if you park it outside, or drive it everyday, it could get annoying. Thats when silver is the best choice!
    I agree. I don't drive my car in the rain but I drive it way more than I thought I would. Even the road dust and pollen is too much for me to look at. I keep it under a cover and under shelter but I still rinse it off all the time and polish the brake dust off the wheels and polish the Borla quad tips. Silver with Chrome wheels is sounding better all the time. Good look and happy shopping you lucky dog!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

The owner actually lives in Bradley County, TN. but the viper doesn't get much action. I agree about having a sports car and not driving it. If you will notice after racing the E55 AMG I ran up on an Aston Martin DB9 that would not go. We have to respect the fact that some people may not want to risk the ticket and humiliation of losing in a $100,000+ car. Then again some people have more sense than me and look at the safety issues. I do try to exercise cation but there is no such thing as a safe open road road race. Thanks for the props!
    you're welcome! There's kinda no such thing as a safe race period if you think about it. I don't really street race. I mostly just play around. The price of the car doesn't really matter to me either. If I had that hennessy, I'd find a vette or 2 and blow the doors off of if no traffic or cops are in sight I would still use my best judgement to keep the car in control and not take it too far.

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    you're welcome! There's kinda no such thing as a safe race period if you think about it. I don't really street race. I mostly just play around. The price of the car doesn't really matter to me either. If I had that hennessy, I'd find a vette or 2 and blow the doors off of if no traffic or cops are in sight I would still use my best judgement to keep the car in control and not take it too far.
    Same here Bro!

Thread Information