Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit

Fun With The LSAT

http://www.testprepreview.com/module...lreasoning.htm

Can you imagine having to answer each of these questions in 2 minutes or so? Holy shit, some of these questions are a pain. I'm taking the LSAT in September but I've got A LOT of studying to do because I only got a 146 on my practice LSAT, lol. Are any of you guys planning on going to law school? If so, what has your experience been with the LSAT and law school in general?

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I would shoot myself if I had to answer those questions!

Dreamin of a Paint Job... XtinKt's Avatar

Silver
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

i have a headache from reading the first question. Good Luck on that. I'd rather be stupid.

Shit
    Scroll down to the questions regarding the puppets and their puppeteers. I just had to take a couple aspirin, lol. What is even worse is that I have been thinking about the scenario for like 30 minutes. I've got to reduce that to 2 or 3 minutes TOPS during the actual test. I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Shit
    There has to be a way to do these questions quickly but there is a trick to it somewhere. I bought a couple LSAT books so hopefully they will shed some light on these questions.

Black
    2004 Z06

I took a 150 & 153 on the practice. However my final undergarduate grade would pull me down so I would need to get to 160 and above to get into a school commensurate with my intellect. I did a 3.7 gpa in my masters but that doesn't count.

Impounded

Primer
    '84 Olds Cutlass

Damn, how much studying did you do before you took the practice tests? 150-153 is pretty good and with a high overall GPA that should easily get you in.

Black
    2004 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by HatesDirtyCops View Post
    Damn, how much studying did you do before you took the practice tests? 150-153 is pretty good and with a high overall GPA that should easily get you in.
    Absolutely no studying. But I'm one of those academic prowess guys. However, my final undergraduate gpa was pretty sorry so I would need to score exorbitantly high on the LSAT for consideration to the best schools as well as the $ amount for my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    There has to be a way to do these questions quickly but there is a trick to it somewhere.
    They are just logic questions, they want to test one's ability to reason. I was able to answer them quickly just by drawing a graph that illustrates the relations between everyone. It's not rocket surgery, but difficult to do if time pressure gets to you.

Thread Information