Thread: Hunting a snake

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Hunting a snake

So I've been trying to hunt down this white and blue shelby gt500 thats been staying at a hotel close to my house. the only time i've seen it on the road i was in my pick-up so now i've been driving around the hotel just to try to catch it out, i know he'll beat me if he's a good drive(probably even if he's not) but i just want to see how i'll do haha

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

LOL...well I wouldn't be THAT worried about it... I mean...he'll beat you...but I've seen those things running 13flat down the track... with what I guess was a Bad Driver...

black trans am

if hes running 13s flat send them my way mane me feel faster

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

I missed my chance, i drove by the hotel he was staying at yesterday on my way to lunch and he was there then on my way back he was gone, I'm heading back that way for lunch today, hopefully hes still there

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Just haul ass and slam into his car. Then you can be like YOUR SHIT AIN'T FAST NOW IS IT?!

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Just haul ass and slam into his car. Then you can be like YOUR SHIT AIN'T FAST NOW IS IT?!
    haha, thats funny, thats what my freind that drives a cav always says to me haha. well the guy wasn't there when i went by today, damn

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

LOL... I should take that advice and put it to good use... on my friends Supra... since he keeps refusing to race me... downfall would be that I'll never be able to go home again...he'll be waiting for me with a Shotgun and a Camera just to have the memories of it...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I swear to god the day I see a ferrari or lambo in a wal mart parking lot Im going to haul ass and slam into it. I don't know why I want to so bad, but it will be badass. I'll post pictures when the day comes.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

hahaha

For one
    Looking

I swear to god the day I see a ferrari or lambo in a wal mart parking lot Im going to haul ass and slam into it. I don't know why I want to so bad, but it will be badass. I'll post pictures when the day comes.
    Well I did see a Murci at a WallyWorld here.... He was parked as you would expect, taking up 4 spaces.... We decided to park completely legally in front of and behind him(1inch off his front bumper and same off his back).... Then we went to a movie haha... Came back and saw he was sitting with melted ice cream and on the phone. Guess he was lucky it was me instead of you though.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
    Well I did see a Murci at a WallyWorld here.... He was parked as you would expect, taking up 4 spaces.... We decided to park completely legally in front of and behind him(1inch off his front bumper and same off his back).... Then we went to a movie haha... Came back and saw he was sitting with melted ice cream and on the phone. Guess he was lucky it was me instead of you though.
    Well, i could see parking like that. He is rich enough to pay any parking ticket, and if i spent that much on a car. I would make sure nothing happens to it. Especially door dings, wouldnt you be mad if someone made a huge ding in your car with their door?

For one
    Looking

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    Well, i could see parking like that. He is rich enough to pay any parking ticket, and if i spent that much on a car. I would make sure nothing happens to it. Especially door dings, wouldnt you be mad if someone made a huge ding in your car with their door?
    I wouldn't take my car out if I was that worried about dings. I certainly wouldn't take it to a Walmart. Sorry, parking your car like an ass will more than likely result in someone taking a key to the side of it anyway.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I wouldn't take my car out if I was that worried about dings. I certainly wouldn't take it to a Walmart. Sorry, parking your car like an ass will more than likely result in someone taking a key to the side of it anyway.
    Or me going through it

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Or me going through it
    it'd be great to have a old Beater Cutlass... from the 80's... with a Police Issue Brush Guard... just for such an ocassion...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    it'd be great to have a old Beater Cutlass... from the 80's... with a Police Issue Brush Guard... just for such an ocassion...
    thats what the old beater farm truck is for haha

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    thats what the old beater farm truck is for haha
    on a related note, found out a good way to piss someone off thats driving a new viper, pull out in front of him with a tractor and when he can't pass and act like a dick honking his horn and waving his middle finger, speed up alittle and throw mud on his car haha......then when follows you to were your going and starts yelling this car cost $80,000 what are you thinking, tell him the trator that just threw mud on it cost over $200,000 and he better get back in his car and leave before said car gets ran the fuck over by said tractor....
    sorry little long but its a true story that happened to my brother the other day, thought i'd share

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    on a related note, found out a good way to piss someone off thats driving a new viper, pull out in front of him with a tractor and when he can't pass and act like a dick honking his horn and waving his middle finger, speed up alittle and throw mud on his car haha......then when follows you to were your going and starts yelling this car cost $80,000 what are you thinking, tell him the trator that just threw mud on it cost over $200,000 and he better get back in his car and leave before said car gets ran the fuck over by said tractor....
    sorry little long but its a true story that happened to my brother the other day, thought i'd share

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by richard head View Post

HAHA, yeah i even tried to shorten it up, sorry really slow day at work

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

, im just saying we all do it sometimes. i see f bodies taking up 2 spaces all the time, but its not 4. So i guess your right.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

If your parked parallel in a wal mart parking lot your either retarded, or begging for someone to slam into it.

Thread Information