Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Do i need adj. LCA's?

Just curious if i need adjustible LCAs for my street/strip car that it stock height or is it just a waste of my money??? Also is the LCA relocation kit really neccessary???

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28

I was told that non adjustable will work fine for stock ride height cars, Only the relocation package and adjustale when the car is lowered

Ahh i c... thx man.. Someone told me that sometimes the LCA's dont align therefore the adjustibles will help...Dunno if that was true but glad to head that i dont need em!!

1 More thing... I know boxed is better then tubular but is there a tremendous noticable difference or is it just personal peference??

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

not much difference. i prefer the boxed. harder to bend a square tube than a round tube.

adjustable trailing arms help to make the rear end straight with the car. it's called thrust angle. this will cause the car to 'dog leg' to the side the rear is pointed. in the illustration below, the thrust angle is to the right of center. so, when driving straight, the rear of the car will be towards the right side when viewing from the rear. adjustable trailing arms can fix this. even from the factory, the rears are not perfectly straight. my 00 formula is off by .15*, or basically 1/8". in the grand scheme of things, nothing bad will result from this.

Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

the point is, everything costs money!

so i guees might as well go for the adj LCA's but they dont make LCA's in boxed...

Thread Information