Thread: Hello from 310

SOM
    01 T/A Vert

Hello from 310

Hello,

Some of you might recognize me from other forums. Yes it is not an LS its an LT1 97 T/A Vert M6 Blk/Blk. Got a cruise coming that all are invited to. See the western forum.

Also work with Arao engineering, working on becoming a sponsor on all sites now that the 32V LSx heads are finally ready.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

There are allot of LT1's here as well!

Welcome to LS1.com

SOM
    01 T/A Vert

Devils fan in Canada! Blasphamy eh! (20 years in the TO area , former leafs fan)

Next ur gonna tell me you like Budweiser

Black
    02 SS #8719

I'd like to know more about those 32 valve heads.

SOM
    01 T/A Vert

I could tell you all about them.
    But unfortunately I won't be working with Russ anymore.
    He has deservidly earned his reputation by failing with delivery and communication.

Scammed By Arao Engineering Inc, Russ Arao

Quote Originally Posted by SScott View Post
    I'd like to know more about those 32 valve heads.
    In a word forget it. We ordered 32valve Ford Cleveland cyl heads from ARAO on 2/1/06. Paid in FULL USD$11k + to expedite the order with a promised delivery date of 90days MFG. and so far we received some pictures and a whole lot of bullshit promises.

Unless you feel like throwing your $$$ down the toilet, don’t even go there, take it from our VERY bad and costly experience with Arao.

I can write you pages and pages regarding this order with Arao, but I will spare you the headache.

Short story...On Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:26 PM I Kevin Gall made contact via email with a company located in California U.S.A. As you know the company is ARAO Engineering Inc. the owner is Russell ARAO . In my contact email to ARAO i enquired about a special order set of FORD Aluminum racing cylinder heads - a product ARAO advertises & manufactures. After receiving a reply and several emails i decided to place an order with ARAO The product is special order Automotive cylinder heads to suit a Ford V8 for racing use at a fax quoted cost of USD $11,000.00 manufacturing leadtime ARAO states on paper 90days for special orders.

On 31st January 2006 payment via Int'l Bank Wire of USD $5,500.00 & 6th February 2006 USD $5,500.00 was completed in FULL to ARAO Engineering Inc. Bank account. After several more emails to finalize details and special requests i was informed by ARAO were engaged and going. After some waiting i emailed ARAO on Friday, June 02, 2006 12:39 AM to ask if everything was on track, i received a response back from ARAO that everything was fine and on track.

Again after more waiting On Friday, September 15, 2006 03:05:42 i asked via email a good friend of mine that owns a reputable drag racing supplies shop located in Whittier, CA U.S.A. to contact ARAO by telephone. He spoke with Russell ARAO and he stated to he was waiting on parts from an outside supplier - hence the delay. In months to come i have made ALOT of repeated attempts in writing, faxes, calls, emails to receive a date for finalizing and completion of my special order. I still have not received a date at which my order will be finished.

As of today Sunday, Jan 17th, 2008 nearly two(2) years later i have not received my order from ARAO Engineering Inc, only BU**SHT PROMISES AND ABSOLUTE LIES. The only thing i have received is pictures of my heads un-finished. I believe i have been patient and understanding and more than reasonable considering that ARAO has not delivered as promised 90days to manufacture.

From my personal dealings I heavily caution anybody wishing to part with their money to purchase from a disreputable company like ARAO Engineering Inc. If you have any questions/comments please email anytime! ....Arao Engineering has been reported by myself to the L.A Better Business Bureau & also C.A dept of Justice ,The office of the Attorney General C.A. It is noted Russ Arao Failed to respond to any complaint(s).

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

thanks for the heads up. it's typical to see this from them. locking because it's not ls1 related and not a sponsor.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information