Thread: Current Value.

Navy Blue
    2001 Trans Am WS6 Vert

Current Value.

Even if you don't want to sell it. What do you think your F-Body is worth?

I think my 01, WS6, 6sp, Convert,with 44k miles is worth 20K.(only 107 made) However I have seen them for less. What's your thoughts?

Thanks Rick.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

condition, mods, tires are they new?, are u the orig owner? any damage EVER where insurance paid to fix? all imporant questions..............if i fact is is 100 percent perfect id say 20 is at the top of what u COULD get for it ..16 being at the bottom end

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

What kind of things affect the value of these cars? Obviously insurance payouts mean something over the cost of any deductible which could be significant damage which any collector worth their salt would stay away from. But what else? Does having a non factory stereo reduce or add value to a low mile f-body? how about non factory wheels? WS6 hood on a base TA? At the moment there is a 70k mile 2001 WS6 conertible with hurst shifter on ebay. no accidents the car is red with tan interior and this is the second time its being listed. first time was buy it now at 13,500 and the bid never passed 11k. second time around its still buy it now at 13k and the bid is at 11k with a day to go. I feel like the value of these cars is taking a big hit recently and with the recent retreat of gas prices the only reason i can come up with is the impending end of summer. anyone with any other ideas?

Black
    1978, 1996, 2002 Trans Am

[QUOTE= I feel like the value of these cars is taking a big hit recently and with the recent retreat of gas prices the only reason i can come up with is the impending end of summer. anyone with any other ideas?[/QUOTE]

I think the recent drop in values has mainly to do with gas prices. People think these cars don't get good mileage even though they really aren't too bad. In addition, due to the fact that everyone is spending so much on fuel no one has the disposable income to spend on a sports car. If the economy turns around, which also has a lot to do with gas prices, I think you'll see them back to where they have been.

Thread Information