glimmerglassdetailing.com

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Microfiber Super Sale / Group Purchase !!!

Ok, heres the story!

I have discounted all microfiber products on the site. This includes polish/wax towels, glass, drying, bug, and even microfiber detergent. The discount on the site represents a portion of the final cost. Once you add your selected towels to the cart, you'll still want to enter your forum coupon code in order to receive an additional 15% off the towels. This brings the final discount up to anywhere from 20-28% off, depending on product. This also allows you to make any additional purchases you may want to make at the same time and receive the usual forum discount on that item. (last year it was run a little different... this makes things a LOT easier this year)

Just a couple of notes. The green elite towel will probably sell out. Theres only 6 left in stock, and I could not get any more right now. Therefore, if you want green, you better order first, lol. I'll update this thread once those are sold out. If someone orders them when they're already gone and before I can update, I'll just email you and ask which color you'd prefer in place. I also have green ultras coming in. But those wont be here til probably Wed.

For anyone who orders 80.00 or more (excluding s&h & after forum discount) of microfiber products, I will throw in a free 16oz bottle of the limited edition Super Slick n Wax auto shampoo.
    I will get all orders out asap, but trust me, volume is crazy when I run these specials, especially since this is being run across a few forums, so it may take an extra day. Last year we moved over 500 towels during this same special. Additionally, remember, Monday is a holiday, which may delay things as well.

As for a time frame. I will run the sale starting now, and ending the evening of 18th.

Towels are located here:

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com...er-towels.html

Drying Towels are here:

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/drying-towels.html

MicroRestore is located here:

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/mide.html

Enjoy

any questions, or for recommendations, please feel free to ask here, pm or email.
    Last edited by Chris(NJ); 02-13-2008 at 07:23 PM.
    Enter Forum Coupon Code LS1 for 10% off entire purchase.
    www.glimmerglassdetailing.com

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Sale Ends Tomorrow!! Dont miss out!!

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Last day to cash in

Thread Information