Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Unhappy Looks like Divorce is inevitable

Things have been getting worse since my wife had that accident back in January. I'll start by sharing what happened yesterday, well, I needed to get a haircut since I have drill again this weekend with the Army Reserves so after work at around 4:00 I called my wife to let her know I was stopping by the barber shop and would be home sometime close to 5:00. She got an attitude and told me to get home right now because she was ready for dinner, I told her to wait untill I get home and I'd fix her something or if she can't wait to go ahead and eat. She started cussing me on the phone so I hung up on her and turned my cell off. I was allready in a pissed off mood from lunchtime, we had a cookout at work at lunch and she got pissed at me then because I wouldn't meet her out somewhere. Anyway so she calls and leaves three messages on my phone so I check just to see what she had to say. The first call she threatened to destroy my 87 camaro which is in the garage by pouring milk and baby powder all over the interior. The second call she said if I didn't return her call in 5 minutes then she was going to egg the car. That pissed me the hell off. I didn't even check the third message. I hauled ass home and went straight to the garage to check out my car, Sure enough the inside of my camaro was trashed, she ruined the carpet, the seats and got orange juice all into my stereo and dash. To be honest, I don't ever remember being this pissed off. I walked straight into the house and just about knocked her stupid ass out but I had enough self control to catch myself. I gave her two options, pack her shit and find a place to live or go out there, clean my car out and apolagize and never pull a stunt like that again because if she does then there won't be another chance. I've had enough, I love her but these little tantrums she pulls and all the B.S. I have to deal with is putting me over the edge. If it happens again, she's gone.

Later on last night she came in the bedroom and asked why I was still mad at her, well, Gee, let me think about that for a minute. Because you just destroyed about $1500.00 worth of mint interior in my project car by being a bitch. All I heard all night was

I Can't stand women anymore!!! If I do divorce her then I'll be happy and single the rest of my life.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Sorry for the rant, I've been pissed all morning

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Yikes that was very mean spirited of her to damage your car.

I wonder if you do not 'nip this in the bud' that you could be the victim of one of her destructive rants.

Be safe.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

I missed the part about her accident. What the hell happened to her? Is this behavior a side-effect of an injury in the accident?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

OMG...i hate women. this thread has pissed me off so fucking much. DUDE, that sucks so much ass, i rememebr you two were having issues. what a fucking cunt.

Yeah it'll beat a hemi!!! MapleredT/a's Avatar

maple red metalic
    2000 Trans Am

Damn dude im sorry to hear that. <--- Women will lead you to it!!!

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

if some woman ever did that to my car....sorry your going through such a hard time though.....

Crazy Bitch

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS Camaro

IS she on Meds?

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 SS

Damn dude! Im getting married in 7 weeks. Maybe I should reconsider? Or maybe I should just head to the bar and start making friends.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

You need to take your wife to a doctor. Behavior like that is not normal by any stretch. She needs help more than a divorce.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Sorry to hear about this. Sounds like she has some serioud mental issues. If you decide to stick it out, seek help!

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Holy shit man that is just plain wrong. SHe can kick me slap me or whatever but never touch my car. That is a quick fast way to get knocked out. I never hit a woman but I have never had one try to destroy my car. I things work out but doesn't look godd for the home team.

NBM
    '00 Z28

You should go with her to "Couples counciling." Which is really the slickest way to get her some professional help without her feeling like you're telling her she's fucked in the head because she'll assume that you're admitting some kind of fault too.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    You should go with her to "Couples counciling." Which is really the slickest way to get her some professional help without her feeling like you're telling her she's fucked in the head because she'll assume that you're admitting some kind of fault too.
    noted! i'll keep that in mind when michelle turns menapausal

1978 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Do you have kids? If so and you want to be part of their life try to avoid the divorce thing. If counciling does not work buy her this book, I am serious about this, buy Dr. Laura's "Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" I guarantee it will change her perspective for the better.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 98MustGT
    Do you have kids? If so and you want to be part of their life try to avoid the divorce thing. If counciling does not work buy her this book, I am serious about this, buy Dr. Laura's "Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" I guarantee it will change her perspective for the better.
    I actually listen to her tak show, she tells em straight up

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98MustGT
    were you asking if I have kids???

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels
    Yikes that was very mean spirited of her to damage your car.

I wonder if you do not 'nip this in the bud' that you could be the victim of one of her destructive rants.

Be safe.
    left eye from tlc burned down her husbands house cuz he didnt make her breakfast or some stupid shit like that. if i get married the will be a no drama clause.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by myss
    IS she on Meds?
    shes a woman they are born bipolar. "why are you cryin baby?" her "no reason" me "then stfu."

like decaf coffee. i want a woman no the one next to that, ya the one that says drama free.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck
    left eye from tlc burned down her husbands house cuz he didnt make her breakfast or some stupid shit like that. if i get married the will be a no drama clause.
    Makes you wonder if that really was a car "accident" doesn't it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information