bomax

D1-SC Procharger, Moser 12 bolt, Patriot Heads, More!

Hey guys, selling some parts off my ride:

1) ATI Procharger D1-SC. In Excellent shape, comes with everything you need, every single part, attachment, bolt, plus the manual and extra oil for the blower. About 3k miles on it. $3800.

2) 8 Rib spring tensioner kit for Procharger. This will stop ALL belt slippage, and allow you to reach great boost levels from relatively large pulleys (it is more efficient). I have two pullies which let me get 7psi and 10psi. Also in great shape, only about 1k miles on it. I can throw in an 8 rib belt, both pullies, the install tool (cost $45) and the spring tension system. $625

3) Moser 12-bolt w/ Dennys Driveshaft (lifetime warranty). This is the 4 channel ABS setup, with every available upgrade. Performance rear cover, 33 spline axles, upgraded yoke, 3.73 gear ratio. I am including the driveshaft because it was custom built for me for the Moser. A stock driveshaft is just slightly too long. The Moser is in great shape, about 7k miles on it. It has LESS WHINE than my stock rear did! The gears were professionally set up by L&B Performance in Waco ($225). It also includes the LCA brackets which have been welded to it ($85), as well as the BMR swaybar brackets ($60). $2300 + your stock rear & driveshaft

4) Patriot Performance Stage II 6.0L LQ9 Heads. They are in great shape, had em for about 3k miles. Come with the Patriot dual springs and valves. I think they use Manley, but I can't remember for sure. $1100

5) SVO 42lb/hr Injectors. $250+ your stock 28.5lb/hr injectors (only some years had these larger ones).

I will have many, many more parts but this is what I got so far. All prices listed are for local pickup in San Marcos, TX (Near Austin). Delivery could potentially be arranged. Serious inquiries only. I have every receipt for every part and labor cost, which I can include with the items. Yes, the parts really do have that little wear. Everything is nearly new.

Matt

bomax
    ttt... Price changes:

Procharger now $3600, SDCE now 600, Moser now 2100, heads now 900, injectors now 230

iTrader
    where you located at? In reagaurds to moser pick up.

bomax
    Oops, LS1 didn't email me that you replied, sorry. I am in San Marcos, TX. Which is just south of Austin.

Also note that the driveshaft is sold, Moser is now $1900+your stock rear end.
    Last edited by bomax; 09-03-2005 at 02:41 PM.

bomax
    Sale pending on the SDCE kit.

crustysarge
    Moser still there?

bomax
    Yes, just had a buyer back out so the Moser is available!

GroupOneMotorsports
    Interested in a trading for a 2005 Yamaha Raptor 660cc White with dark met. red frame with about 50 hours on it and extended warranty? I can deliver to San Marcos.

bomax
    Sorry, only the heads and injectors are left!

Heads REDUCED to $850!!!

Injectors REDUCED to $200!!!

Thread Information