Thread: A pricy kill...

Black
    2007 Silverado

A pricy kill...

Well there was a car show tonight a few miles down the road from where i work. They have a burnout contest, loud exhaust contest blah blah blah. I got to town just in time for everything to end...there were some pretty nice cars there. Well after the car show they have a cruise. And it gets kinda wild. The town cops sit on the side of the street and watch people race and do burnouts and all kinds of stuff. It was a lot of fun. I raced a CC Harley Truck with a s/c, beat him, a cobra with a s/c and he waxed my ass, then i raced a Mustang GT with exhaust and tune(03-05 i'd say) and put a couple links on him, alond with other misc. high school kids who thought their shit was bad. It was all fun and games until about 8:30. The cops said no more racing. We could "rack em off" and do burnouts all we wanted but no more racing...Ok thats fine with me, so i went into cruise mode and me and my buddy started hootin and hollerin at the ladies. Havin a good ol' time. Did that for an hour or so and then when i made the turn at the end of the drag there was the GT that i raced. He wanted to go again. I should said no...but i couldn't. He jumped so I had to lay it on the floor. 30 he was ahead of me, 40 we were even, 50 i'm pullin ahead, 60 i'm pullin more, 70 i hear oh fuck we're goin to jail! Cop popped us doin 71 in a 35. He was super nice, could've/should've taken me to jail no questions asked. I was very nervous, more so than anytime in can remember in the recent past because I knew i was goin to jail and/or atleast going to lose a large part of my bank account. He gave me a $275 reckless driving ticket and I literally wanted to hug him.
    What I did was stupid and just plain not worth it. I'd already beat the guy once tonight and didn't have anything else to prove. Alot of things went through my head afterwards. What if a little kid(there were alot of them roaming around)woulda ran out in the street for some reason, or what if someone woulda darted off one of the backstreets onto the main road where we were...I would be in jail for manslaughter. Makes a guy think alot. It sucks it took $275 for my brain to work but oh well...
    2007 RCSB 5.3L

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

Yeah you got lucky. I've gotten the "what if a little kid ran in the street" thought a few times.

Black
    2007 Silverado

not real impressive to you f-body guys, but i spanked that rustang pretty bad. i was talkin to my buddy that was with me today and he said i put more than a truck length on him

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

pretty cool cops

Pewter
    02 Z28

+2 on the cop
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kil!! if it was an 05 it was the new body style. nice cop too

that's cool man...reckless driving out here means loss of lisence for 6 months

Black
    2007 Silverado

it just means 2 more points off my license here

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Mustang probably thought "its a truck I can get get him". How wrong he was eh. Oh well live and learn on both ends.

Thread Information