WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Finally got the one ive been after

Im out last night in the WS-6 cruising, looking for trouble and I see this little gathering in this parking lot so i cruise up to see whats what. Mostly ricers but theres an LT-1 SS and a Supra twin turbo thats supose to be the "baddest" import in town. Ive been trying to hunt him out for quite awhile now. So i pulled up. There all gathered around the thing so i walk over, the kid who owns it goes...nice Trans Am.... that pretty fast?... i said "i like to think so" So he asks me my mods, he tells me his... at the point he did that i relized he was nothing more than a ricer with money. He goes "stage 3 turbo, stage 3 e.c.u. Stage 3 exhaust and a stage 2 nitrous kit (im thinking...what the fuck is this need for speed underground)...the body kit adds some downforce, euro tails, k&n filter, and short shifter" At this point i figured his first couple of mods were just b.s. they wernt stock turbos but they didnt look too scary, he did have a bottle on it but i figured whats the worse that can happen, if he beets me cool, im not gonna be a domestic ricer and talk trash to him. So i was like...alright lets run em. He goes "how many car lengths do you want" ok... now i didnt know what i was up against but i knew enough to know i wasnt gonna run him at a handy cap, i was gonna beat him straight up or i wasnt gonna at all. So i tell him that and the whole ricey crowd goes nuts except the kid with the SS...he just looks at me and nods (gotta love that f-body brotherhood. So we go out to the light. I turned the bottle on and purged... he was settin there revin the crap out of it. The light went green and i demolished him off the line to my suprise. Well i half expected him to zip by me but he just cant seem to get past my rear bumper. He stays even to my bumper till about 100 and i hit the nitrous... i walked him like he was standing still. I shut down at about 130 and he got up along side me and we did it from a 30 mph roll... same deal except he got as far as my door this time... We both road back to the parking lot and the crowd that was gathered around his car gathered around mine. The kid in the SS walks up and goes... i had a feeling you had him, i saw you run that 05 stang GT a few weeks ago, that cars bad assed, makes me want to go to an ls-1" I told him he wouldnt regret it. I cant say anything bad about his car either though, it was one bad assed lt-1 (black with the red ss badges and alot of mods) Well the supra guy couldnt comprehend he just got beat by a domestic so he goes to get back in his car and slams the door so hard he breaks the latching mechanism. His buddys all helped him and me and the guy in the SS went and cruised around. Im going home after we broke off and the asshole in the supra flys by me and flips me the bird then cuts me off. Dick ass ricers.... there even worse when you give them money and a decently cool car.

Black
    97 Firebird

Man that guy sounds like such a baby, I can't believe he flipped you off. What is it with ricers and the flybys?
    1997 Firebird 3.8L
    A4,WS6 Ram Air Hood, Edelbrock Catback, SLP CAI, 85 Dry Shot
    1981 Firebird Trans Am
    http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope

Black
    99 SS

yea what an asshole, what are your mods by the way?

Black
    99 SS

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    Im going home after we broke off and the asshole in the supra flys by me and flips me the bird then cuts me off. Dick ass ricers.... there even worse when you give them money and a decently cool car.
    what a tool...hopefully you didn't waste too much nitrous on him. Sounds like he didn't have any respect for his own car...bet he's gonna be really pissed when he blows his motor from using 2 power adders. I doubt he's done any internal work.

bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

did he really break the latch my god if he really did you must have been dying that would make for such a classic moment lol, so much for toyota build quality

thestaton
    haha great story. If he was on a twin setup still and he called them stage 2 I'm guessing yes it was Need for Speed hahaha. ahh man what made my morning "stage 2 exhaust, stage 8 body kit, yeah i'm the coolest"

what all kind of work do you have done to your TA?

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

What a tool. Man those guys have no respect. I guess the reason they all do the fly by is that is the only way they can pass us.
    3 inch Chambered Catback.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

big d, you're car is sweet-looking.

Max, if you wrote a book of kill stories, i would design/lay it out/and print it for free. Keep rockin, dude-I'll have to get out to Charlestown with Zboner someday and fry some rice with you. maybe next summer? Maybe next weekend. [i know joel, you have to finish the camaro first...] Anyway. I'm intrested to know what those 2 cars stock would have done. I'm sure your ws.6 would have still killed him-sounds like you have it over him with 2 less mods [turbos and body kit ]

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    big d, you're car is sweet-looking.

Max, if you wrote a book of kill stories, i would design/lay it out/and print it for free. Keep rockin, dude-I'll have to get out to Charlestown with Zboner someday and fry some rice with you. maybe next summer? Maybe next weekend. [i know joel, you have to finish the camaro first...] Anyway. I'm intrested to know what those 2 cars stock would have done. I'm sure your ws.6 would have still killed him-sounds like you have it over him with 2 less mods [turbos and body kit ]
    come on down next summer...the excitment really drops off here during the winter...still plenty of civics but they just arent worth the gas lol. Z-boner... my mods are (and ill probley miss one or two simple things) lid, f.a.s.t. intake, nitrous 125 shot (only used it 3 times that i can recall), gms maf sensor, long tube headers, slp loudmouth (gonna change it to a borla mouth soon cause its obnoxiously loud) no cats, just ordered msd blaster coils (anyone know how good these are?) sway bars, shock tower brace (they were on there when i got it, i believe there slp), just ordered a stall converter... and i got that ati procharger set aside for my winter project. ... as far as cosmetic i had z06 wheels, just put c5 wheels on it, put silver 35th anniversary on (the camaro style checkered ones)... i know im forgeting somthing stupid and simple but i dunno what it is lol

Black
    99 SS

sweet i cant wait to get my car out of the shop, been there for over a month, gettin a total rebuild on the engine, lid, free mods, LS6 intake, cam, springs, lifters, etc. true duals with L/T's and a 3,000 stall. thats it i think oh and a tune. your really not that far from me, we may swing on down over the summer if i have money to, you still got those Zo6 rims? if you do PM me im interested, and i could get them when we come down.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    what a tool...hopefully you didn't waste too much nitrous on him. Sounds like he didn't have any respect for his own car...bet he's gonna be really pissed when he blows his motor from using 2 power adders. I doubt he's done any internal work.
    Believe it or not those cars don't need any internal work, they come all forged.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    Believe it or not those cars don't need any internal work, they come all forged.
    really? shit..nevermind then

I've gotten cut off as well, Fn ricer piece of my wet sh8t eatin j o . Almost put me into a telephone pole. F all ricers

Thread Information