Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red with Silver Graphics
    02 35th SS Camaro Ragtop

Kid Shot Dead After Throwing Eggs

http://forums.avault.com/archive/index.php/t-17791.html

On our way home from the Swap Meet at the International Centre in T.O., some kids were "horking loogies" from the over pass at Whitby, had I not been in the centre lane with another vehicle to the right of me I would have cut over, gone off the 401 & likely pounded the living snot out of junior for spitting all over the front of my Av, probably would have calmed down a bit by the time I got to the little pukes, but that was my feeling at that instant in time. I was actually quite relieved it was only spit, half expected a rock to come flying down at us. Anyhow, coincidence that this happen tonight somewhere else, only with eggs & a driver with access to a loaded gun in the heat of the moment.
    Anyone who has had thier vehicle or house egg'd knows how upsetting this is, unfortunatley these kids came across someone, who in a fit of rage shot at them.
    I don't condone the kid getting shot for this, but have to admit if I'd have caught him I'd more than likely have decked him, possibly having the same results if his head hit the ground.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

They have some carzy people out there. I would have got mad but wouldnt have shot a kid for it. The egg comes off, the kid doesnt come back!

Red with Silver Graphics
    02 35th SS Camaro Ragtop

That's kinda my thoughts, I get pissed over things like that, but I'm kinda over it just as quick, as long as there is no damage. Just wanted to relay the thoughts I had at that very instant in time.
    My house borders school property (public access!!) on two sides of my back yard. Over the last 14 years we've had a few eggs thrown at the house, paintballs, that sort of thing, I've usually caught them & just gone straight to the parents after the fact. The egg throwing thing kinda goes in & out of fashion every couple of years, kids are kids, things don't change much there.
    Throwing things off of overpasses is definitely not cool, people get seriously hurt and some die from this, in this case it happened to be the "egg'r".

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Something like that happened here about 4 years ago. HS kids were egging, threw at a pick-up, hit the driver in the face bc his window was down. Driver of the pick-up went home and got his gun, came back to the scene 20 minutes later, shot at the kids and killed one! He is in jail now, 25 years I think. Lots of people were saying, what were those kids doing out at night at midnite? Why did the parents let them out so late?

I am glad I get over things quickly now too, but I would definitely be very pissed if an egg was thrown and hit me in the face, especially while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    the kid doesnt come back!

Good.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

^ yea, as mean as it sounds the kid should know better, blame the parents dont fuck with other people's shit

Black
    99 SS

all of us have done stupid shit when we were little kids, i think we just forgot we used to do that shit

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

true, very true

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

so the egg thrower bitches about this guy killing is friend, well what if the eggs caused this guy to wreck and kill himself or a possible passenger who was with him? don't you think the driver would be saying to go out and find these kids...?

it's a Catch 22...

Moral of the story is: don't fuck w/people's cars...

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    all of us have done stupid shit when we were little kids, i think we just forgot we used to do that shit
    I have never and would never do something like that (egging). I was taught to respect other's and their stuff.

I had friends in HS that would drive around in their trucks to knock over trash cans/mailboxes/signs/etc. I always abstained.

Of course, this was me as a kid whenever I did something blatantly bad

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Has anyone seen the CKY movies (predecessor of Jackass series/movies)? In one of them they threw a dummy made of/filled with newspaper off a bridge onto cars windshields. It wasn't an interstate or anything like that, just a small country road with a bridge over it. One guy got out and started yelling one of the guys after the other ran off, the time they threw it from the side of the road while hiding in some trees.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

a couple years ago my blazer got egged and my camaro got keyed on one side...yeah that kid ended up in the hospital, gotta love baseball bats

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    a couple years ago my blazer got egged and my camaro got keyed on one side...yeah that kid ended up in the hospital, gotta love baseball bats
    hahaaaaa cmon we need more of the story than just that

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Maybe that was over the top, but hopefully it'll deter punk ass kids from fucking with people's shit.

i would have probably yell at him a bit and then call the cops on them, for the parents to pickup the tab... but yeah kids are ignorant and rebelious, outrageous at times, as long as i wasn't in a life threating situation i wouldn't touch/shake/beat up or god forbid kill a kid...

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    hahaaaaa cmon we need more of the story than just that
    not much to it really, it was a couple summers ago, i was in bed and the kid had already egged my blazer and my dogs started to go nuts so i grabbed a baseball bat and ran outside to find him starting to key my camaro, so i took the bat to the person keying it, i thought it was fair

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    not much to it really, it was a couple summers ago, i was in bed and the kid had already egged my blazer and my dogs started to go nuts so i grabbed a baseball bat and ran outside to find him starting to key my camaro, so i took the bat to the person keying it, i thought it was fair
    I prob lay one on his butt or scare the living crap outta the kid...

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

back of the knees and put him to the ground

Red with Silver Graphics
    02 35th SS Camaro Ragtop

I'd definitely "snap" & loose it if I caught someone keying one of my cars. They would definitely have a hard time "passing" the keys out their itchy eye a day or two later.
    What do vandals get out of it, never understood that one. Good beating when they get caught might deter them a bit, other countries have caning for these acts.

Must have been a full moon Sunday night, on that same section of hwy, a Woman threw her 2yr old off an overpass then jumped. Both died. What a waste, poor kid, and the people that had to witness this & deal with it all after, very tough.

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Yea..I dont get why people bring there innocent kids into it that have no control over what happens. I dont get what it accomplishes except showing how pitiful you really are.
    Pacesetter Headers & ORY, Magnaflow Catback, P&P TB, Koni SA Shocks, Strano Lowering Springs, TSP228R, PRC Dual Valve Springs, LS6 Ported Oil Pump, Vig. 3200 Stall, TransGo Shift Kit, Trans Cooler, Spohn Panhard Bar, UMI Rear LCA's, Relocation brackets, Torque Arm SFC. 411 hp / 386 ft/tq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information