Thread: My lil rant

1966 Corvette Coupe

My lil rant

GRRRRRR...

I have come up with a mascot for america... its the north american pig faced fat ass idiot... this specimen is very common from the pacific to the atlantic and from the mecican border north, even crossing into canada...

ok guys im sick of it all...im sick of going to the store to buy pants and i cant find any my size... i happen to be a 30x34... i can bearely find jeans in my size and you can count dress paints out... i even went to s&k's where they will cut them to length and they only had one pair of 30 waist... but my god could i find a size 58 if i needed it? oh yeah in any length, color, style... jesus...

Do a sit up for god sake... park at the back of the parking lot and walk a few feet b4 you go stuff your face... get a grilled chicken sandwhich.. "I'll have the triple layer grease burger deluxe with fries, cheesesticks, and what ever you scrape off the bottom of the frier... oh ummm yeah ill have a xxl DIET coke"...

now i know that some ppl have real weight issues, but some ppl are just lazy fat sacks of crap and when enough of america is so big that i can find pants that 2 of me will fit in, but cant even find my waist size let alone my length...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rant over...

-me

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

what?..sorry I was eating

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Do you have any pics of this mascot? Oh wait I do....
    Last edited by Hurley711; 10-14-2006 at 10:57 AM.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Who's hungry?
    Last edited by Hurley711; 10-14-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Most fat people smell so fungal because they have to remember to lift up their fat rolls in the shower to clean out all the cheese.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    Most fat people smell so fungal because they have to remember to lift up their fat rolls in the shower to clean out all the cheese.
    Dude that's what Zboners for

Black
    99 Z28

It sucks doesn't it? I'm 30x30 or actually 29x30... SOMETIMES I can find silvertabs at JC Penney or Macy's (Foley's), but it's not often that I find them.

You know, I'm not really certain if it would be considered child abuse to let a kid ride a bike with out a helmet or all that bs safety gear that everyone says is needed. It seems frowned upon at the very least. It's not child abuse to let your child eat so much that he's MORBIDLY obese by the time they're in the 4th or 5th grade. Guess what folks, that ain't baby fat at that point. It's not gonna melt away as they get older. I'm waiting for some kid to sue his parents for his terrible social life and low self image because they did not use decent parenting skills to keep them from getting that way.

So I agree with ya on your rant there man. I feel ya.

Just so everyone is clear, I know it's not exactly healthy appearing to be 30 and weigh 115ish on a 5'7" frame. Damn that crack!!! (jk) Given the weight extremes, I'll take mine over being someone who can't climb 2 short flights of stairs with out wheezing.

Black
    99 Z28

Oh yeah, I know some people have a weight problem... I've also seen people who stop eating everything in sight and start exercising and start seeing themselves looking and feeling better.

I know it didn't happen exactly over night, but when I see some of these people who are 300lbs, I have to ask myself "Didn't they see it coming?" and why not do something about it before it got to that point and why the hell are you eating that burger instead of starting right now. Okay, that was my Richard Simmons moment I guess.

NBM
    99 TA

maybe you should hop on the bandwagon and eat a sandwich, then you might have a waist bigger than 30 and can fit into MENS jeans

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    clicky for your shower scene......
    Last edited by Trouble maker; 02-22-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Thread Information