Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

black black black
    77 swb

Screamed at a homeless guy...very mean of me

So, I am just getting ready to turn right on Sahara on my way home from work today. I am about 30 feet maybe 40 from the crosswalk doing 45 and slowing down to get ready to turn.

Well, traffic clears from the middle lane in front of me and I see a filthy 25 year old homeless guy hopping across the street pushing a wheelchair backwards. I slam on the brakes and get stopped right next to him.

I am @#$# pissed, I could have killed this idiot if traffic hadn't cleared soon enough.

I look right at him and nearly scream at him (edit, I did say this to him I just didn't completely scream more like yelled)

"Are you an idiot because you are homeless or are you homeless because you are a FU@$ing idiot?!!!!!!!"

Then I screamed "USE THE FU@$# CROSSWALK JACKASS" and peeled out and went home laughing my ass off.

Am I a bad person?
    Last edited by bodyman5000; 07-26-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman5000 View Post
    So, I am just getting ready to turn right on Sahara on my way home from work today. I am about 30 feet maybe 40 from the crosswalk doing 45 and slowing down to get ready to turn.

Well, traffic clears from the middle lane in front of me and I see a filthy 25 year old homeless guy hopping across the street pushing a wheelchair backwards. I slam on the brakes and get stopped right next to him.

I am @#$# pissed, I could have killed this idiot if traffic hadn't cleared soon enough.

I look right at him and nearly scream at him

"Are you an idiot because you are homeless or are you homeless because you are a FU@$ing idiot?!!!!!!!"

Then I screamed "USE THE FU@$# CROSSWALK JACKASS" and peeled out and went home laughing my ass off.

Am I a bad person?
    I would have did the same... Most of them put on the stupid act that they are hurt. wearing a knee brace or walking with a cane they found in the trash. Their is a homeless guy i seen around work that doesn't have any legs or arms, so i am pretty sure he isn't putting on a act. lol

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

I look right at him and nearly scream at him

Am I a bad person?
    yes, you are. you're going to hell. deal with it.

.......also, i'd have done the same, maybe a little more polite and in german.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

I look right at him and nearly scream at him (edit, I did say this to him I just didn't completely scream more like yelled)

Am I a bad person?
    I will save you a seat in hell

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

That was Spaz you hollered at. It hurt his feelings.

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    That was Spaz you hollered at. It hurt his feelings.
    naah, he's used to it. get's hit by cars at least twice a day pulling that stunt. masochistic disorder. but don't tell him, it would hurt his feelings.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Yes you are a terrible person you should go straight to hell and not collect $200. Now you have a homless hit out on you, paying something like a pack of smokes and a bottle Wild Irish Rose. are looking for you, and is too.

I would have just gave him a tap with the front end of my truck.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

fuck those homeless bastards...wanting hand outs and shit to buy booze. if they have arms and legs then they can work. i bust my ass at work to bring home the dough. so they can too. i like eating in front of them if im at a light by them. just stare at them and eat. its a plus if on their bs sign i see the word "hungry". makes me laugh. i like to fuck w/them. "isnt this a badass car im in?, its all mine!!" is what i like to ask them the majority of the time. theres a bunch of homeless bums by my work.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Most of em are retards I think. Got that lost look in their eye. Excuse me a sec....the red phone is ringing it is Ed...what? Politically correct....Ed I dont know what that means.....fucking retards...we are talking about fucking homeless retards here....Sponsors? What about em? Oh fuck me in the eye socket Ed.....Mary Kay Cosmetics is gonna sponsor us? OK....Fuck you too....bye...
    Ugh.....well....ugh.....
    I think most unfortunate homeless people may have mental challenges.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Most of em are retards I think. Got that lost look in their eye. Excuse me a sec....the red phone is ringing it is Ed...what? Politically correct....Ed I dont know what that means.....fucking retards...we are talking about fucking homeless retards here....Sponsors? What about em? Oh fuck me in the eye socket Ed.....Mary Kay Cosmetics is gonna sponsor us? OK....Fuck you too....bye...
    Ugh.....well....ugh.....
    yea i really should stop throwing my empty beer bottles at them as i pass them. but damnit, its so fun!

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    yea i really should stop throwing my empty beer bottles at them as i pass them. but damnit, its so fun!
    thats not mean thats helpin them out, they can cash those in

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Ugh.....well....ugh.....

...got in touch with your inner psychiologist, all of a sudden?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    thats not mean thats helpin them out, they can cash those in
    not really, i throw them w/just enough force that they break/shatter on contact. i throw them at their feet and let the glass explode all over their feet and legs

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

not really, i throw them w/just enough force that they break/shatter on contact. i throw them at their feet and let the glass explode all over their feet and legs
    ha ok that might not be the nicest thing..... you in oklahoma? i havent seen that many homeless people around, theres a few running around

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger68 View Post

...got in touch with your inner psychiologist, all of a sudden?
    Speech to text....gets me everytime

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

their is hobo's every where in Texas. ive seen a shit ton in SA. right sarge?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

ha ok that might not be the nicest thing..... you in oklahoma? i havent seen that many homeless people around, theres a few running around
    yea, Tulsa. i work in tha "hood". right off 244. 1st street between Utica and Peoria. theres always bums at the corner of 1st and utica. yet theres a mcdonalds right across the street on the other side of the intersection w/a big sign thats been there in plain sight that says, "NOW HIRING". thats why they get no sympathy from me. their just too fucking lazy. im lazy to a point but i make sure the bills are paid, and my g/f and kids have what they want/need before i start "lazing" around the house or whatnot.

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

yea, Tulsa. i work in tha "hood". right off 244. 1st street between Utica and Peoria. theres always bums at the corner of 1st and utica. yet theres a mcdonalds right across the street on the other side of the intersection w/a big sign thats been there in plain sight that says, "NOW HIRING". thats why they get no sympathy from me. their just too fucking lazy. im lazy to a point but i make sure the bills are paid, and my g/f and kids have what they want/need before i start "lazing" around the house or whatnot.
    hey can you do me a favor, keep an eye out for any camaros for sell in tulsa.... im gonna have about 20k comin to me in about a month, tulsa is a short drive from ponca

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2blegal View Post
    their is hobo's every where in Texas. ive seen a shit ton in SA. right sarge?
    Yup....especially by the airport

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

hey can you do me a favor, keep an eye out for any camaros for sell in tulsa.... im gonna have about 20k comin to me in about a month, tulsa is a short drive from ponca
    thats insane. im going to be putting mine up for sale in about a month. and get this, i was going to ask around 20k. lol

yea, i'll keep a lookout. im always on the look for another one also. u can never have to many f-bodys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information