black
    01 pontiac transam ws6 m6

import massacre!

ok so i was on my way to my moms after work southbound on the 99 from oildale to bakersfield and as i am doing 80 i see a gang of imports 3 civic hatch's and a coupe not sure what yrs and two integras one type-r and a srt-4 they all had a huge stickers on each cars window which said pro-import (srt-4=domestic) i was like omg a ricer crew they were downshifting and prowling on a poor mustang gt 99-04 looked stock anyway they were doing the dumbest things ever like swerving in and out of lanes making that fart sound and flying around the gt very dangerous by the way there was traffic i usually dont race ricers that act that way but they pissed me off when i came from behind it looked like the gt had already been beat cause he was waving em off and the ricers began doing the same shit to me and the cocfest of guys in the hatchbacks were challenging me i didnt wanna waste all my gas and race all of em but damn they were annoying lowering their manual windows and screaming out the car as if i could hear them and i didnt think much of the civics or integra so i look back at them tellin em no shaking my head and moving my hand in a cut it out fashion across my neck saying your cars are pathetic and caught up to the type-r and we did a roll from 60mph started in 3rd no comp whatsoever as by my car jumps out very quick then the srt-4 pulls up and gives me a good run till about 90-95 and hes toast the hatch's catch up and still signal they wanna run i was like didnt you idiots see me take out your best vehicles imo my exit was comming up and didnt wanna lose it i cut off the heads of their best cars imo i felt really good cause they were assholes with no regards for the safety of others driving the way they were geez that ricer downshifting fart sounding exhaust annoys me
    by the way im pretty much stock

black

ps sorry for such the long thread i had to get it out you can only understand my lil import encounter the way it happened

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Do we need to loan you a few of these--->...................

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea i hate that shit!!!!!1 They have some SRT owners that will make all the rest of us look like shit starters!!1 All those fools got what they deserved!!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

your (ricers) time is gonna come........

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

You have to be the richest kid in town just to fork out the money to get any of those to be alittle fast (except the SRT-4 which is a Domestic). I hate Integras and Civics. I don't get why they don't just go out and buy Supra's and RX-7's so at least people wouldn't laugh so hard at them while their racing or just driving down the block blasting DMX and 2-Pac.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

we got plenty of them in my neck of the woods, i dont bother racing them, i've raced one civic, just because i knew the kid and my friend thought it'd be a good race LOL!

i pulled him soo bad

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

In gonzales(were i live) they have a bunch of ricers. But in baton rouge they have some fast civics. My buddy and another guy have a high 10 sec civic and a low 11 sec civic that both look like a stock civic. Those are the civics i have respect for!!

RED
    2000 WS6 TA

"Racing a Honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded." Anything with enough money thrown at it can be made fast. So? I have 75 vette that runs a 14 flat. I wouldn't trade it for a dozen 10 second Hondas of any type. With the kind of cash you have to throw at a fricken Honda to run 10s you can build a blown small block that would run 8s. WHoop de fricken do.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I hate ricers.

And I especially hate Civic hatches, they are complete garbage and ugly as sin

Torch Red
    2K3 SVT Cobra 10th Av.

Rice Burners Suck

I had a GTi VR6 chase me all around town one time, for like 20 minutes yelling out the window that he wanted to "run em"

that shit is a waist of my time, and they ain't even worth taking the chance of getting cought by the po po for.

I told him, yo dude, this aint your average V6 Mustang here. Stick to your own class and go find some honda to bother.

nightstalker50
    i like to spot ricers a couple car lenghts and roll up on them like your going run them over

Black
    2000 Trans-Am

DAMMIT!
    Nobody EVER asks me race. Ever. I don't drive like an idiot, and I don't go out looking for a race, but whenever the conditions are right, and a quick little Sake-burner is sitting next to me at a stoplight, he just won't even ask. I guess most know better...

black

amen hurtundude stick to your own class!

black
    2001 CAMARO SS SIX SPEED

ricers are just low budget racers trying to go fast on a 4cyl. (yeah like thats going to happen)

Thread Information