WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Some fun at the county fair

Every year the opening day of our county fair they have a big carshow on the fairgrounds, so me and a bunch of my friends took our cars out and set up. I had to take the Challenger cause my birds a little under the weather (throwing a code so i want to find out what it is before i romp on it) Well shortly after the show was over and we were done looking threw the fair me and my girlfriend went and got in the Challenger, as im putting the top and windows down this idiot who had been in the show in a huyndai tiburon pulls up next to me (talk about rice, this thing had vertical doors, wing the size of a caddillac fleetwood, neon lights everywheres he could stick em, and ofcourse...nothing done to the engine but pretty little wire looms that matched his paint) he throws a rev and yells "HEY WIEST! WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY BRINGIN THAT PIECE OF CRAP OUT HERE, HOW BOUT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY INTO A REAL CAR"(he was yelling so i could hear him over my sidepiped t/a exhaust)... well you just dont talk that way about a mopar guys car, even if it is a piece of crap, and get away with it... so in my angry rage I shift into first and dump the clutch (keep in mind were on dirt, and hes in a really polished clean car that he probley spent hours cleaning this morning) Well I spin and a giant cloud of dirt gets spun all over his car....I was throwing a rooster tail it was so bad. Well as you can imagine he was pissed (just like any of us would be if the role had been reversed) so he follows me and gets behind me on the two lane road back to the highway. He was right on my ass so I stomped into it a little bit then remembered the increased cop traffic that was ahead of me...so i slowed down to about 35 mph (in a 45) and he flys around me and disapears up the road. I pop over the next hill and see blues and a dusty red tiburon on the side of the road...It was far too tempting, i hit the dixie horn (a must for a mopar, general lee or not) as i went by...the cop waved and i went about my buisness.

Well i thought it was all over but i get up on the highway and look in my rearview and see the same piece of crap getting up along side me. before he even got to my door i jumped on it and left him in the dust (once more) I figured id had enough fun and here i am god bless county fairs and muscle cars

blue02formula
    Good kill!

fguy1998
    HAHA american muscle-> <- ricers

green, colorful
    93 SHO, 89 363ci stang

good kill, now he has to go home and clean his tibby

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

"wiest"????? wtf is that?

how the ef did he catch up to you if he got pulled over-cops take freakin forever to write that shit up???

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    "wiest"????? wtf is that?

how the ef did he catch up to you if he got pulled over-cops take freakin forever to write that shit up???
    wiest=my last name lol

i didnt think about it that way though, he did catch up pretty quick. Given i did fart around going threw charles town and went the long way.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Can't mess with american muscle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

that is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time, i cant imagine how much of a dumbass that guy felt like

Thread Information