10's N/A

LS1 SS...Respectively

It's been a good while since i've had a good run. I'll admit that I won't street race unless the opposition is willing to travel to one road that's a little over a quarter mile long (I won't say the name for reasons you guys know of). In Sacramento,CA, we have a local law that permits mandatory tow - and permanent seizure in some cases - if your caught street racing. Police enforce this law to the fullest. This particular street allows you to see entirely in all directions.

Anyways, I'm cruising up Meadowview and a white LS1-year SS with an early 30's age (probably) driver pulls up on me. It sounds tougher than usual, alerting me that this car is most likely significantly modded. He gets beside me and revs it. I roll my passenger window down and ask him whats he got. He says 400rwhp. I say, no, what ya got under the hood? He doesn't respond and rolls his passenger window up - maybe he didn't hear me. He proceeds to go south down Meadowview, and right before the "street", I jump in front of him closely cutting him off, and turn on to it. He turns behind me, probably already knowing what the deal is, and gets on my left side. I just had a QTP electric cutout installed thankfully, and opened it up. Nitrous pressure was right above 1050psi. I clicked my arm switch, and re-checked my gauges. He drops his gear (it's an M6 apparently) and I yell "3 honks". I was going to honk but he beat me to it. The third one, we go. Now were both on street tires so the beginning of the race looked pretty ugly. But with some feathering, around the end second gear, we yank. I pulled by a car length and stayed right there. I'm waiting for the LS1's top end to surge, but it wasn't quite enough. We stayed that way the whole race. I got him by a little more than a car.

He gets behind me at the light and I pull in at Shell. We hop out and he asks me what I had. He says, "man, that's an LT1 under there"??? I reply, yeah. He says "man, that's the fastest LT1 i've ever seen. I usually smoke them". He asks me, what kind of heads? I say completely stock heads and intake. Cam and nitrous only. I show him my bottle, warmer, and blow-down tube, and he was impressed. We shook hands and wen't our seperate ways. I must admit his SS looked bad-ass.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Good kill, what shot of nos you got?

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6

nice, sacramento? im in folsom, we should meet up =)

Black
    2004 GTO

good kill man

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Ws6 Love View Post
    nice, sacramento? im in folsom, we should meet up =)
    That would be cool!

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Good kill, what shot of nos you got?

Thread Information