CETA Yellow
    2002 WS6 CETA

02 CETA VS STi then VS. bmw 3 series

So i'm driving home from NH on 95 south cruising at about 80mph (got the GF in the car and she yalls at me alot). So I start to catch up to an STi maybe 03/04.I didnt even think anything of it and he starts to pull away on me, so i drop it down to 4th and catch up to him pretty quick. I notice that its an older guy driving which caught me by surprise a little. So we go from about a 70 roll and I just destroyed him. Then he got off the highway and I was cruising again when out of nowhere comes a 3 series BMW, dont know what year maybe 2000/01ish. So he flys by me and my GF starts to bitch that im gonna get us killed, blah blah blah. So i slowly cought up to him and he starts to go again this time i throw it down to 4th again and slam on it to fly by him. I let off about 120 and he was but a smidge in my mirror. anyway sorry for the book! but it was my first 2 kills of the year!!!!

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

Nice kills Digi!

I don't race my car on the street anymore so I have to kinda live through stories like this.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice kill man. I had a similar experience with an STI on the highway, multiple car lengths, very, very quickly

STI's are a joke from a roll, 230WHP 4 banger gets dominated by the LS1.

To the OP - Sweet kills, but your girl is right though. Take it easy out there, because every night is different. It's not you necessarily, but the other drivers out there. I've raced idiots that have caused major accidents just to prove their point, and even though it wasn't me, I still somewhat collaborated, and feel terrible about it!

So be careful out there bro...

Quote Originally Posted by BANDITCAR
    I don't race my car on the street anymore....
    Try not to myself, as well. Car is simply getting too fast for the street. I don't care what ANYONE says, nor how good of a driver they think they are. A ten second car, racing on the street, is a major accident just waiting to happen....

98T/Aformula
    [QUOTE=Street Lethal;736522] I've raced idiots that have caused major accidents just to prove their point, and even though it wasn't me, I still somewhat collaborated, and feel terrible about it!

Yeah ppl can do some crazy things when they get mad, so maybe do your racing without someone in the car...My experece was with a 350z, this kid just bought it because it still had the temp plate on it and he had his girl friend in the car he was tryin to race an old POS T/A then I rolled up next to him...It was on, the light turn green and I pull on him by at least 6 to 7 cars up to about 100 and see him at the next light, he wouldnt even look over at me but his girl friend was lol so I take it to him agin, and same result so I slow down and get in the left turn lane to flip a bitch cuz I went way past my turn, so right as I flip out to make the turn here he comes in the oppisit lane/the left side of the road, he had to be going 110 at least and came within inches of hitting me and flew tword a red light and made two cars slam on there breaks as he went through the intersection, now at that speed it could have gotten pretty ugly...Sorry that was kind of long but it was the most crzyist stree races I have ever been apart of...

Blue
    99 Z28

Nice kills. I lived in Germany for 2 years, drove a few 3-series', and was kinda surprised they were slower than I expected. I think most bimmers are over-rated. (Note: I said MOST, there are FAST Bimmers out there, not so much with the 3-series though).

Also, 98T/AFormula, that's a crazy story. What a jack@$$, thank goodness he didnt cause an accident.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

shoulda dropped to 3rd-woulda really layed the smack down on the bimmer and the g/f

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

sounds like you need a new GF...

2001 WS6, 2003 SRT4(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    sounds like you need a new GF...
    LMAO! ouch. You could have least recommended he put a "Whisper" lid on her.

CETA Yellow
    2002 WS6 CETA

Quote Originally Posted by RandomOmen View Post
    LMAO! ouch. You could have least recommended he put a "Whisper" lid on her.
    Now thats a quality quote right there. I try not to race too much on the street. If a stupid ricer pulls up to me I hardly give them a glance, but once in awhile I just cant resist the urge!

Thread Information