Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Dork

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Nissan Dork

So a girl friend of mine, who drives an 04 GTO with Hooker LTs, was working today and a huge nerd who is like 18 and promotes at some douche club in the suburbs, came in tooting about his Nissan and claiming he could beat her in a race.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he confused GTO with GTP...

She does not know foreign cars very well but she was pretty sure it was a rather slow one. She said it had no sound, not even sleeper quality, and he was claiming he could eat up her GTO and my SS.

Its amazing what driving a rice burner does to people. They think they are amazing because they pick up their first 5 speed and can squeal the little 215 front tires on it.
    (Yes my first car was a Grand Am that I could squeal my little 225s with all the raging 185 Horsepower, hahahahaha)

Just thought I would share it with everyone. Nissan Guy, if you ever check this site, I'm sorry, but this story must me told)

Cheers...
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

Blue
    99 Z28

Haha, I hear ya man. My first manual transmission car was a 92 mazda protege, and I thought chirping second gear was the coolest shit ever! LOL.

So they didn't say what kind of Nissan? Well I guess it doesn't matter. Stock for stock the 350z doesn't compare to the ls1 (or ls2 of course) f-body or GTO. The new altima supposedly has like 270hp, so it might surprise some people, but still no match for LS power.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea suposably the new altimas SER runs 14 flat but I have not yet been able to confrim it

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Well luckily the first run my car ever made it was a 13.4 at 107... And that was Dad's first time at the track... The car is ready and able to do even less...

I love American Muscle...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

if it was that quiet...it completely rules out any 300ZX or 350Z... it was just probably some sedan...or stock 240sx...

ricers never really learn...I've seen guys in Hyundai Tiburóns... try to race me, cause they can beat "anything"... SUCKS TO BE THEM!

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    if it was that quiet...it completely rules out any 300ZX or 350Z... it was just probably some sedan...or stock 240sx...

ricers never really learn...I've seen guys in Hyundai Tiburóns... try to race me, cause they can beat "anything"... SUCKS TO BE THEM!
    Thats Great...

I have a friend with a 350Z and he claims on a road course he would eat me alive. Same with the WRX Drivers in my office.

I know the Camaro is not the king in turning, but the advancement made on a straight away, I think, would far surpass the turns they can pull. Especially an inexperienced driver...

God Bless American Muscle...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post
    Thats Great...

I have a friend with a 350Z and he claims on a road course he would eat me alive. Same with the WRX Drivers in my office.

I know the Camaro is not the king in turning, but the advancement made on a straight away, I think, would far surpass the turns they can pull. Especially an inexperienced driver...

God Bless American Muscle...
    with the proper suspension, I'm sure... you could still kick their butts... on the twisties!... I could barely keep up with my friends Supra on the turns... once I got the Pro-Kit and lowered the car... I'm able to keep up pretty well... wouldn't wanna think how much better it'd be with swaybars and such

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Curious...

How is the car scene in Puerto Rico?

I know its ass soup for women down there, but is there a lot of competition?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Curious...

How is the car scene in Puerto Rico?

I know its ass soup for women down there, but is there a lot of competition?
    Rice... Rice... and more Rice... there's stuff here... that blows my mind sometimes... but it's all RICE... alot of Mustangs too...but not much love for F-bodies...

but... if you go to any of the tracks... any given race day...you'r bound to find... 500 cars there waiting to go... most of them shitboxes... many of them Mustangs... and the Ocassional F-Body... so there's no shortage of things to race... it's just sad cause I don't have any F-body Brothers...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

and the lack fo seasonal changes... makes for some awsome Year Round... racing...

heck some of my best times down the track where in December... gotta love the Tropics

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Cant complain with that... Year round racing, plenty of rice to eat. As long as you got a cold beer and some Betty in the passenger side, Id say thats the life my friend...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Cant complain with that... Year round racing, plenty of rice to eat. As long as you got a cold beer and some Betty in the passenger side, Id say thats the life my friend...
    that it is... exept... that I lost my "betty"... need to find a new one...

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

There is plenty of them out there... Go get yourself a Veronica... They're hotter anyways...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

There is plenty of them out there... Go get yourself a Veronica... They're hotter anyways...
    ^ ...

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

<---- This little guy is the funniest thing Ive ever seen... Kinda how I laugh when a WRX driver is staring at my tail lights... haha

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

<---- This little guy is the funniest thing Ive ever seen... Kinda how I laugh when a WRX driver is staring at my tail lights... haha
    you know... a little biotch...in a WRX wanted to race me and such... it's highly modded... but then he said..."I only race for $500, cause what happens if I brake something while racing?"... to which my friend replies..."well you'll be shit out of luck cause you would have lost $500...AND the race at the same time."... that guy sounds like a dumbass...so I ain't racing him... just on principle

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Thats a good call... I do take my hat off to the heavily modded WRX because they are very strong at times. But, when a stock STI comes up and looks his smug look because his Japanese turbocharged piece of crap is new and shiny, there is nothing more fun to me then blowin' his doors off and makin him cover his ears at the sound of my exhaust...

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

"and makin' him cover his ears at the sound of my exhaust" Absolutely Perfect! Not to mention taking his dignity at the same time, well said BlankinSShip...well said.

White
    2001 Camaro SS & 2007 R6

i use to own a nissan 300zx before buyin my SS, and with a tune they can run 13 flat. just to watch out for them, but make sure its a twin turbo, anything else you will walk on.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by baseballguy View Post
    i use to own a nissan 300zx before buyin my SS, and with a tune they can run 13 flat. just to watch out for them, but make sure its a twin turbo, anything else you will walk on.
    is that right?... well looks like I'm gonna have to get some gears or something... ... damn nissans

Thread Information