Thread: Hello everyone

Purple
    95 Formula Firebird

Hello everyone

Been lurking on the forums for some time while wrenching on my buddies 95 Formula. Great info here. Just thought I'd stop in and say hi.

Unfortunately, this Firebird is in need of some major help and my friend has given up on it, so it sits in my garage taking up a bay waiting for its fate (which has been about a year now)

Since it ate the drivers' head gasket, I tore it down w/ the intention of replacing it. Well, after aparently many missed oil changes and being abused, the motor decided to fill up with sludge, and so I figure the rest of the motor probably isn't in much better shape than the HG. Especially @ 140K+

It needs to go to someone who can take care of it, so I figured this might be a good place to start, especially since my father in law passed away last week and I just inherited 2 show cars of his that need this space, so the 'bird needs to go. I don't jump on message boards just to get rid of a car, but I really have no idea what this thing might be worth to someone and I'd hate to junk it. Any advice would be appreciated. And no, I can't put a new motor in it and keep it. The wife already nixed that idea, lol... I guess having 5 cars is enough for her (don't understand why )

I can provide any info you would like to know about this car, as I was the one that did all repairs on it up until when it died. Photos can also be provided upon request.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

welcome

White
    2001 SS #3504

welcome...

Thread Information