Thread: New guy from LA

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

New guy from LA

I just joined the LS1 forum finally. I've been on LS1Tech for a few years. I have a 2001 SOM WS6 with a few mods. From Indiana and new to LA. Unfortunately the roads out here suck so I'm sending the bird back home to Indiana for storage.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Welcome to the site
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Sunset Orange Metallic

thanks!

White/SOM
    2001 WS-6/Firehawk

I like your choice of colors. The WS-6 is a nice ride. The potholes here this spring are going to be called underground parking (except there is no ramp in or out). Ouch!
    Last edited by 3birds; 04-07-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Sunset Orange Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 3birds View Post
    I like your choice of colors. The WS-6 is a nice ride. The potholes here this spring are going to be called underground parking (except there is no ramp in or out). Ouch!
    Thanks, I love the car...going to keep it forever. Yeah we pay so much in taxes that you would think that they would keep the roads halfway decent. What kind of rides do you have?

White/SOM
    2001 WS-6/Firehawk

My wife and I have three Firebirds. The first one we got is a new 2001 white WS-6 M6. The second one is 1987 GTA 305 M5 (one of 8700 red ones) which I told her just to look at. The third is 2001 SOM Firehawk convertible A4 which only had 7100 kms (about 4700 miles) on it when we got. Again I had said to the wife "you have to see this car". I have a great wife! Our every day drivers are a 1997 GMC (built at the East Pontiac plant) and a 2003 Sunfire. We are an all Pontiac family. The winters here are not bird friendly (most fly south), ours sit in the garage or covered on the driveway from October to April.

Sunset Orange Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 3birds View Post
    My wife and I have three Firebirds. The first one we got is a new 2001 white WS-6 M6. The second one is 1987 GTA 305 M5 (one of 8700 red ones) which I told her just to look at. The third is 2001 SOM Firehawk convertible A4 which only had 7100 kms (about 4700 miles) on it when we got. Again I had said to the wife "you have to see this car". I have a great wife! Our every day drivers are a 1997 GMC (built at the East Pontiac plant) and a 2003 Sunfire. We are an all Pontiac family. The winters here are not bird friendly (most fly south), ours sit in the garage or covered on the driveway from October to April.
    That's awesome. I've owned 3 Pontiac's and I love them I love my WS6 more than anything. It's not my daily driver anymore. Hell I've only put 1000 miles on it in the last year! I'm just planning on keeping it garaged and enjoying it later.

Thanks for the message!

Thread Information