Thread: Hello Everyone

Pewter
    1999 (broken) Camaro SS

Hello Everyone

Well, I haven't joined a new forum in a while so I'm rusty at the new member intro thingy. But here's the basics: My name is Kevin, I'm 19, I'm from Racine WI and a couple months ago I bought my 1999 Camaro SS. I bought the car with about 98K on it and in about 2 months bumped that to 104,5xx. So, I do drive a lot. haha. Before I bought the car I checked it out at my work, and it looked unbelievably clean. No leaks, no missfire, drove great, no noises, no problems at all. So, I picked it up for 11G, trading in my 04 Cadillac CTS VTXi (Which I bought for 22G, so yes, it was an even trade plus I got 6 grand back). I'm new to the V8 muscle car scene since this is my first V8 ever (And it took me 14 cars to get here) and I've always loved the F-bodies, so it was a no-brainer. I'm a mechanic at Goodyear and I absolutely love it (Major sarcasm). But...I think that's about it...See you guys around!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

welcome to ls1

red
    2002 camaro ss m6

hello, I'm new to this forum but not to the sport of drag racing. I'm 49 years old and have been drag racing for 30 years. My vehicle is an 2002 Super Sport with all the free mods long tube headers magnaflow quad tip cat back,slp lid and bellows. Equipped with a 6speed and 3.42 gears has run a best et of 12.44 @ 113.49 with a 1.88 60ft at Maryland tracks on BFG drag radials ! not to shabby for an old guy huh ?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFLS1Z28 View Post
    hello, I'm new to this forum but not to the sport of drag racing. I'm 49 years old and have been drag racing for 30 years. My vehicle is an 2002 Super Sport with all the free mods long tube headers magnaflow quad tip cat back,slp lid and bellows. Equipped with a 6speed and 3.42 gears has run a best et of 12.44 @ 113.49 with a 1.88 60ft at Maryland tracks on BFG drag radials ! not to shabby for an old guy huh ?

nice......wished mine was that fast

Thread Information