iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

98 trans am 4 sale 425rwhp

ok guys i have a 98 trans am t-tops,leather interior tinted windows 100k lots of mods == k-tech ported and polished heads, comp custom grind racing cam, air system is eliminated aftermarket ram air kit, ls-6 style intake and throttlebody loudmouth catback3 inch exhaust long tube headers, new rebuilt trans 6 speed, b&m shorty shifter , centerforce dual friction racing clutch right from summit racing,new richmond power traxx rear end 3;42gear granatelli lca's superior racing axles, aftermarket z fog lights and projection fog lights also, plus all sensors fresh tune up skip shift eliminator, dyno tuned by gmr motorsports in hinckley oh.420rwhp! nothing wrong with car, car is running very good just dynoed in early august new 18 inch wheels and tires custom air shocks dropped 2 inches car is very loud and i have to move to a new house so i need the money guys i hate to sell her but sometimes you have to im asking $8500.00without the stereo system car only needs a little touch paint and a driver side mirror other than that car is track ready to have some fun must sell moving thanks for the inquires guys have reciepts for everything besides head and cam job but have original factory cam in box also am comsidering trades and some cash also guys need a nice daily driver!!!

iTrader

black
    1995 Trans AM

very very interested...email me at sebastianek23@hotmail.com
    Thanks

iTrader
    how much would u want with the system

iTrader
    Its it possible to purchase without rims and tires also, if you still have the stock ones laying around? Email Samsonn25@yahoo.com pls.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

how much if you take the system off, and take the stickers off the side? i might be getting some money around here soon

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

ok 8500 is without the system.the stickers are on there unless you wanna peel them off yourself. with the system i need to get 10k the system is worth almost 4500 the speakers are diamond and the amps are all phoenix gold and the box alone costed 600 and theres a clarion cd player with all sub woofer controls.the rims are 18inch i have some 17s but they are not stock and the rubber isnt that good on them but they look close to the stock ones and they come with the car also.i need to get rid if it by next week sometime so lets leave me some numbers or set up some times people wanna see it
    Last edited by jbigdawg79; 09-15-2006 at 11:24 AM.

iTrader

White
    1993 Mustang Cpe

Richmond power traxx rear end?? Never heard of them? Is that a 12bolt/9inch??? Does the car have any drivability issues? Where in Ohio are you? I just sold my 93 cpe and I want something to replace it. You can see that in the thread above. Was the car dynoed on a dynojet/Mustang dyno/Dynapac etc??? Have the dyno graph to show #'s??? Maybe show a pic of that. Send me more info to ecurb3@comcast.net thank you

bluflame021
    yeah im also kinda wondering about your dyno proof, cuz from what i see you have an intake, throttlebody, exhaust and a cam. Stock the car is 320hp, the cam probably added like 40hp the intake 15hp, the exhaust 15hp, and the throttlebody 15hp. All together that equals maybe 390hp. And on top of that the car has alot of miles on it so im sure it has lost a little compression. Stock compression is 150psi. w/ a 10:1 compression ratio. So I'd say you are running 425 at the CRANK MAYBE, and more like 385rwhp if that. Please let me know if im missing something here like a supercharger, or a shot of nitrous cuz im a little confused about the numbers you are throwing out. Also on your title it says 425hp, and on the ad itself it says 420...which also leads me to believe these numbers are a little exaggerated to get more attention. I have a 98 LS1 also, w/ almost every single bolt on possible, except nitrous, and its also naturally aspirated, and i even have 1.8 ratio roller rockers and dual ram air intake and im barely pushing out 425. So please let me know where these numbers are coming from or tell your dyno guy that he needs a new machine.
    Last edited by bluflame021; 09-16-2006 at 03:49 PM.

iTrader
    7 (100%)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

power traxx is a type of locker rear made by richmond that uses the existing carrier.
    jbigdawg79, if you have a dyno sheet it might silence the critics by posting it or emailing it to them.
    bluflame021, are you interested in the car or just doubting numbers? I see k-tech P&P heads listed along with headers, intake, polished TB, and a cam. 425 is definitely possible with that set up depending on the grind of the cam.

iTrader

White
    1993 Mustang Cpe

I'm not doubting #'s . I just wanted to see the car is actually making the power said, on what type dyno, and what kind of power its making under the curve and torque areas under the curve. I am interested in the car and have cash i said so lets see some pics and better details before i move on....

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

Ok I Never Bothered To Get The Dyno Sheet I Saw It On The Computer And That Was Good Enough For Me. It Was A Dynojet And If Your Doubting The Power All I Can Say Is Come And Drive It Dude So If Your Not Interested In It Then Goodbye!! I Dont Know The Compression And The Cam Is Also Comp Extreme Custom Grind For That Car I Know The Lift Is 581 Or Something Like That. The Heads And Ported And Polished K-tech Vette Heads. The Guy At Gmr Motorsports Was Surprised At What It Was Putting Down Also He Said If It Dynoed At 420 Theres Almost 500 On The Motor.the Rear End Is Even New From The Casing To The Carrier.the Powertraxx Is A Rachet Rearend Look It Up On Richmond .com And One More Thing Blueflame I Seriously Doubt At 385 If Im Lucky You Said That I Wouldve Broke My Axles Off In The Rear End I Think I Have A Little More Than You Think. But If Your Not Looking To Buy The Car Why Are You Posting? SORRY GUYS NO MORE PICS NO ISSUES WITH DRIVABILITY AND DO NOT HAVE THE STOCK WHEELS

LS1ftmfw
    iTrader

Navy Blue
    99 ws6 trasns am

Would you take 8k cash without the system and rims?

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

Someone Is Coming To Look At The Car Ill Let You Know What Happens 8k Not At All

iTrader
    7 (100%)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

no more arguing in this thread please. Blueflame021, if you're making an offer that's one thing but no trolling the classified ads.
    bump for ya jbigdawg79

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

No I Will Not Take 8k 8500 Is Already A Steal

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

car is sold !! goodbye to the board guys thanks for all the help. i got a caddy now guys no more tickckets lol

iTrader
    1 (100%)

White
    98 Trans Am

thanks for the car Joe! I love it. started having a problem with the trans when I was about 1/2way home but I think it's going to be a simple fix

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

What Kinda Problem Trans Is Almost Brand New

iTrader

black
    2005 gto

This whole thread and the seller looks kinda suspicious... Most sellers try and meet all the buyers questions and make them feel comfortable, not attack back at people interested and tell them no more pictures... I'd suggest posting a VIN and someone running a carfax, then MAYBE I'm wrong?

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

dude what are you even talking about the car is sold dummy and thats him thanking me for the car

Thread Information