Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

UFC 67 ~PPV~ tonight 3/2/2007

Travis Lutter screwed up by not making wieght and therefore the main event will be a non-title 3 rounder, what a bozo!

Oh well at least we get to see Cro Cop beat on a tomato can by the name of Eddie Sanchez.

From the weigh-in pictures Rampage vs. Beastman should be the fight of the night:

Predictions? Comments? Discuss tonights card?

Impounded

Blue
    00ss

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    Oh well at least we get to see Cro Cop beat on a tomato can by the name of Eddie Sanchez.

From the weigh-in pictures Rampage vs. Beastman should be the fight of the night:

Click for full size

Click for full size

Predictions? Comments? Discuss tonights card?
    Can't wait.

Impounded

Blue
    00ss

Thumbs up

Rampage (Houston) in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recognize!!!!!!!!

Blood Red
    Z28

Well I guess the fight fans have been silenced over the NFL having their big weekend but come one the fights were excellent and "all the good guys won" in impressive fashion!

Anyone on this sute pay up for UFC 67 besides myself?

Cro Cop gave mercy on the 'can' Dirty Sanchez.

Rampage looked strong and is (should be) the next UFC LHW champ.

And Anderson Silva dominated Travis 'Loser' so it did not matter that he newver made weight.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

i'll pay when rampage and chuck fight

Red
    06 GTO

Well now that he has made is debut, i think Cro-Cops next fight should be against the Pitbull (arloski) sorry if i misspelled it. They are both very athletic and both amazing fighters. Arloski is my fav fighter, but i dont know if he could pull it off. But i think that will be a more even matchup for him then Coture or the Jolly Retarded Giant (Sylvia). I give the ultimate respect to all fighters but Coture is to old to fight someone like Cro-Cop, and Sylvia will end up with a broken leg from one of Cro-Cops kicks. Just my 2 cents.

Impounded

Blue
    00ss

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    Well now that he has made is debut, i think Cro-Cops next fight should be against the Pitbull (arloski) sorry if i misspelled it.
    Dat's gonna be goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red
    06 GTO

I Think AA is the only person in the heavyweights that has a chance against CC.

Black
    2001 Trans Am

you might want to watch the rampage vs iceman fight on youtube from pride. chuck has to work on his ground game or be able to KO rampage.

and randy couture signed a 4 fight/2 year contract and hes moving back up to heavyweight to challenge silvia. now that crocop is back its going to be even more interesting.

Red
    06 GTO

ya the reason rampage won last time was because he pushed the action and lidell was so concerned with being taken down that he didnt throw the punches that he used to. But i think this time will be different. after watching a lot of rampage and a lot of lidell, i think lidell has improved more since their last fight. But i will definitatly pay to watch it. As far as heavyweights, i think the best fight like i said before would be arloski and Cro-cop. I dont think that coture will beat either of them. But he will win the title, unless of course Sylvia gets a very lucky shot in, or coture doesnt take him down and tries to stand with him.

Well now that he has made is debut, i think Cro-Cops next fight should be against the Pitbull (arloski) sorry if i misspelled it. They are both very athletic and both amazing fighters. Arloski is my fav fighter, but i dont know if he could pull it off. But i think that will be a more even matchup for him then Coture or the Jolly Retarded Giant (Sylvia). I give the ultimate respect to all fighters but Coture is to old to fight someone like Cro-Cop, and Sylvia will end up with a broken leg from one of Cro-Cops kicks. Just my 2 cents.
    Hmm, I didnt think about Arloski fighitng cro cop. I dont know though, I think hed be his toughest challenge. I mean, even Fedor couldnt knock him out.

Sylvia...jesus, you can consider this stack of shit to be done.

As far as the PPV went, I enjoyed it better than 66. They were all 'given' fights, but after watching the replay of Cro Cop's stoppage, that ref clearly gave up on Sanchez. For good cause too.

Rampage's fight was one of the better fights, Silva's was better, but the best one might had been the last fight of the night.

ya the reason rampage won last time was because he pushed the action and lidell was so concerned with being taken down that he didnt throw the punches that he used to. But i think this time will be different. after watching a lot of rampage and a lot of lidell, i think lidell has improved more since their last fight. But i will definitatly pay to watch it. As far as heavyweights, i think the best fight like i said before would be arloski and Cro-cop. I dont think that coture will beat either of them. But he will win the title, unless of course Sylvia gets a very lucky shot in, or coture doesnt take him down and tries to stand with him.
    I think Lidell's days are numbered. And I am happy as hell about it.

Black
    2001 Trans Am

yea the ref made a good desicion especially knowing crocop just came from pride and would hurt the guy if he didnt call it.

im really interested in couture i hope he can prove everyone wrong despite his age.

I have my doubts, but I always thought he was better as a HW.

Black
    2001 Trans Am

it sux cutting weight trust me.

Blood Red
    Z28

Yes I agree the pre-fight shown after the main event was the fight of the night.

Both Rampage and Chuck are different fighters then when they fought the first time but Rampage could (and I still say should) be the next LHW champ.

I really think Tim Silva is going to do good against Cro Cop. Tim has a KO power and Cro Cop does not have the best chin in the HW division.

Having said that tho, Cro Cop should be the next HW champ after he gets through AA and then Timmy of course!

Red
    06 GTO

i dont understand how you can say that cro cop doesnt have a good chin, he went the full rounds with Fedor, and he has fought numerous fighters with more KO power than Sylvia could dream of. I dont agree with you there, but everybody has their opinion, its good to hear that there are others on here that watch the UFC and Pride

Blood Red
    Z28

i dont understand how you can say that cro cop doesnt have a good chin..
    He has been rocked plenty of times in his career. Mostly from his pure stand-up days and K-1 tho.

hell I am sure there is plenty of footage on the 'net.

Hell here is a fight from Pride:

Red
    06 GTO

well everyone gets rocked once in a while, but if you were to put sylvia in K-1 or Pride, he wouldnt stand a chance. He is way to slow it hit somebody like Cro Cop. If you look at the fights with him and Arloski, he beat him the first time because Arloski dropped his hands looking for a KO, the second time was just a worthless fight. I understand what your saying, but Sylvia has no chance against Cro Cop. He is going to have done to him what Rizzo did to Tank Abbot, Cro Cop is just going to kick his legs until he cant move then KHTFO.

Yeah I cant see how Tim would stand any chance. That fat fuck boring dumb bastard is going down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information