I just took off my Dynatech system to get through smog here in Cali. and even though it is a very easy swap I have decided to go a different route and stick with all smog legal stuff on this car. My Mustang is the not so smog legal beast and it costs me plenty. Don't need two cars that way. Can take and send pics to serious inquiries only please. This is a great kit. Very well done and very easy to install. The fit is very good. Took me 4 hours never having done a header install on a LS1 before these. Would really prefer local sale to save shipping and packing it all up but if you're willing to pay it I'll ship it. Paid $1500 once all was said and done. Was on the car for less than a year and maybe has 12k on them. Only a minor scrape made from a speed bump on the pipes. Will let go for $1000 local and to ship whatever it costs for packaging and actual shipping to your zip. Thanks. This is the part number that Summit supplies for this kit if you'd like to get an idea of what is included. It comes with everything. DTC-115-732325S. Check it out.