THE WS6 THAT COULD

WS6 vs B16 CRX vs C5 Z06 vs Sky Redline vs 350z

Fun Night!!!....well this is how it goes lol..i didnt have as much respect for the CRX until after this race...my friend just got a fully built b16 CRX that is crazy loud. well for the first time lastnight we lined them up and went from a 20 roll(my best spot)...we did 3 honks...I let him get the jump(mistake)...threw first gear i was at his rear bumper, 2nd it stayed the same, by third i started to slowly pull on him keep in mind my car runs a 12.86..and we ended with me about a car and a half ahead of him i was supirsed that he gave me a run for the money lol...well my dad has a saturn sky redline and he was behind us and he wanted in on the action lol...i get behind the CRX and the Sky Redline..they go from a dig and i kid you not they stayed even all the way up to about 90 where they let off....my dad goes what the hell is in that thing lol...gives my friend a thumbs up and joins the pack....my gf was following in her 350z...her and some random guy in a GT on the highway line them up and instantly she pulls on him and has him by atleast 2-3 cars by 100to about 105..he was pissed and gave us all the finger lol he got beat by a girl i guess he was pissed...well we are all crusing down the highway like a big line of racers....it was My WS6, The Crx, My Dads Sky Redline, GF's 350z, then a friends Z06....well as soon as we hit the 3 laned interstate highway my friend with the Z06 decides to play with us...we line them up going about 50-55ish...now its the WS6 vs Z06 vs CRX..then behind us was The Sky Redline vs the 350z....we take off me and the z06 stay dead even up until about 110 then he started pulling on me bad...the crx stayed very close i was very suprised, and my dad in his sky redline was creeping up behind me until we hit about 130 where we all let off resulting with the Z06 ahead of me by a full 2 1/2 CL....me in front of the CRX by about 3....My dads sky redline about a 2 CL behind me and my GFs 350z about 2 1/2 cars back lol i thought the 350z's were faster then that....all in all it was a fun series of races...ive never raced my dads sky redline it did pretty good for a turbo 260hp...
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 03-14-2007 at 11:20 AM.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

im jealous........sounds like a fun ass night........im shocked his sky redline kept up with u as well as it did..........arnt they about 14 flat in the quarter? vs your 12.8? u should of ate him up good i would think......is his sky stock?

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

I need to find some buddies to cruise with. i been in VA for almost a year an cant find many car nuts.

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    im jealous........sounds like a fun ass night........im shocked his sky redline kept up with u as well as it did..........arnt they about 14 flat in the quarter? vs your 12.8? u should of ate him up good i would think......is his sky stock?
    He ran a 13.7 bone stock.....

All he has now is a tune and cold air intake and its pretty quick I was suprised how close he was

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

YYYYYUP tune on a turbo car can do a LOOT..hes prolly near or north of 300 horse now.....very nice..go dad!! lol

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    YYYYYUP tune on a turbo car can do a LOOT..hes prolly near or north of 300 horse now.....very nice..go dad!! lol
    Yea I didn not realise how much tunes can do for turbo cars

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Sounds like some good fun!! I havent seen a Redline Sky yet???

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

damn you shouldve taped it all

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Sounds like some good fun!! I havent seen a Redline Sky yet???
    looks the same as the regular sky just has dual exhaust and a turbo...its a quick little car

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    damn you shouldve taped it all

yea me to...i wasnt thinking......the need for speed came across me before i could think about grabbing the recorder lol

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

well something is off because the saturn sky runs a 13.9 at 100 with a professional driver with slicks states caranddriver........ so either you cant drive worth shit or the crx couldnt race........

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    well something is off because the saturn sky runs a 13.9 at 100 with a professional driver with slicks states caranddriver........ so either you cant drive worth shit or the crx couldnt race........
    its hard to drive an A4 wrong lol

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    Fun Night!!!....well this is how it goes lol..i didnt have as much respect for the CRX until after this race...my friend just got a fully built b16 CRX that is crazy loud. well for the first time lastnight we lined them up and went from a 20 roll(my best spot)...we did 3 honks...I let him get the jump(mistake)...threw first gear i was at his rear bumper, 2nd it stayed the same, by third i started to slowly pull on him keep in mind my car runs a 12.86..and we ended with me about a car and a half ahead of him i was supirsed that he gave me a run for the money lol...well my dad has a saturn sky redline and he was behind us and he wanted in on the action lol...i get behind the CRX and the Sky Redline..they go from a dig and i kid you not they stayed even all the way up to about 90 where they let off....my dad goes what the hell is in that thing lol...gives my friend a thumbs up and joins the pack....my gf was following in her 350z...her and some random guy in a GT on the highway line them up and instantly she pulls on him and has him by atleast 2-3 cars by 100to about 105..he was pissed and gave us all the finger lol he got beat by a girl i guess he was pissed...well we are all crusing down the highway like a big line of racers....it was My WS6, The Crx, My Dads Sky Redline, GF's 350z, then a friends Z06....well as soon as we hit the 3 laned interstate highway my friend with the Z06 decides to play with us...we line them up going about 50-55ish...now its the WS6 vs Z06 vs CRX..then behind us was The Sky Redline vs the 350z....we take off me and the z06 stay dead even up until about 110 then he started pulling on me bad...the crx stayed very close i was very suprised, and my dad in his sky redline was creeping up behind me until we hit about 130 where we all let off resulting with the Z06 ahead of me by a full 2 1/2 CL....me in front of the CRX by about 3....My dads sky redline about a 2 CL behind me and my GFs 350z about 2 1/2 cars back lol i thought the 350z's were faster then that....all in all it was a fun series of races...ive never raced my dads sky redline it did pretty good for a turbo 260hp...
    Haha sounds like a fun day!!!
    1995 Formula M6- Red... Throttle body airfoil, K & N FIPK2, TB bypass

98 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    its hard to drive an A4 wrong lol

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post

the Saturn Sky Has a Tune....
    My WS6 Runs a 12.86@109.4
    The CRX is a fully built B16...ran a 12.97 With Slicks

and quit magazine racing....we all know how easy it is to run a car faster then those car and driver guys

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

I just installed some cutouts on my ride 2 days ago. it sounds sick as hell! anyways, i was driving back from the shop and as i got on the interstate i saw a 350Z with some big exhaust tips so i figured he'd race me. we went 2 rounds once from about 50, the next from 75. He got destroyed but it was all in good fun. He gave me a nod. Then a S2000 came flying up behind us. I think it had a turbo because it had a huge intercooler with some cone shaped thing in the front. (dont know much about that stuff) I smoked his ass too. He gave me thumbs up and i was suprised to see the driver was an older guy (since it had a carbon fiber hood and ground effects). All in all it was cool to see some other car guys on the road willing to race. I dont see that much around here.

P.S. The SS sounds like NASCAR with the dual cutouts.

Thread Information