Thread: need help

red
    98 Z28

need help

i need suggestions on how to lauch my car better? ever since i put the billet steel flywheel and centerforce clutch in i have been able to lauch for poop. ive tried several ways i think im getting it. when my flywheel cltuch was stock i could lauch pretty decent but now with that flywheel im sucking. what rpms and throttle should it be and hows the best way the feather the clutch on a billet steel flywheel? thanks 4 any suggestions/opinions

Depends On Tires And Track We Used To Leave At R Around 4500 Rpm But Don't Nail It Right Away Let The Firt Hit Go Off Of The 4500 Once Rolling Nail It.this Was E/t Street And A Good Prep Track.and This Was A Few Years Ago

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

here's how i've been telling people with manuals how to launch. hold the rpms to about 2200 rpms with the clutch pedal up to the point to just before it engages. when it's time to go, let out the clutch WITHOUT adding gas pedal. if it's hooking, then add as much gas pedal as you can without breaking loose the tires. if tires spin on launch, decrease rpms at launch. if bogs, add more rpms to launch. if you spin, let out and get back in it. the more you spin, the worse the ET. we all know this, we just keep forgetting to let out and get back in.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information