Thread: Am I way off?

boomchke

Am I way off?

Hey guys. I just decided I want to trade my camro in and get a ls1 transam. Im just wondering if I can do it. Im looking for a 2000 ta ws6 mostly stock with under 60,000 miles, t-tops and a 6 speed.

Am I completely off thinking I could get one for 10 grand or less?

Any comments appreciated

Thanks

iTrader
    3 (100%)

flat black
    ill sell you mine....its got 10k miles on the motor and tranny....107k on the chassis pm me if interested

boomchke
    specs?

iTrader
    3 (100%)

flat black
    2000 T/A black ext tan int.....leather ttop M6, has a brand new ls1 out of a 2002 SS Camaro....long story short my motor blew i called GMMG bought one that had less than 50 mi. on it had the transmission rebuilt at the same time....which was at 95018 mi...the car now has somewhere in the neighborhood of 107k on it....still retains the factory clutch...driver side leather seat the side bolster shows minor wear....over all the interior is in really good condition...needs a passenger side fender if i get enough for the car i will have it replaced for the respective buyer im askin $12k....i think thats fair considering the cost of a brand new LS1 and a complete transmission rebuild...car is not a WS6 car and does not have traction control or the 12 disc changer other than those options its fully loaded

Thread Information