Thread: Newber from sac

Newber from sac

Hey everyone. Iam new to the whole camaro thing but plan on purchising a 98-2002/ls1. Want very much to put a forged rotating assembly with a boost friendly cam and a reartard turbo, because it suiets my purpose and put all the other sheot that goes along with holding that kind of power down.I know these things arent as easy to type out than do, but a plan on starting small and see what you guys are doing that works.oh iam from sacramento(sactown) california

Black
    02 Z28

Gonna turbo huh? thats a bold and costly proposition...I live in Rocklin and am also looking to buy. I'm very particular in what I'm looking for, how about you? I have seen/driven lots of LS1's so let me know if I can be of any service.

Yeah want to turbo possibly Sts. Have heard some good and bad about them,but it seems to work for what i want,which is a mildly warmed over block roatating assembly with the turbo that can after tune if done right which i plan on doing (hopefully) produce some very descent streetable hp's. I want and need advice for sure because what im trying to do is not buy somthing,do something that is not necessary to what im tring to do.i.e cams heads stroker no stroker fuel system smaller exhaust larger exhaust. I want to know the best way to go so i can start of on the right foot.

Thread Information