silver
    2000 camaro ss

fuel pump cut off switch location??

Can anyone tell me the location on 2000 SS? I looked on Advance Auto Parts web site and they sell one for my car. I know my problem is that switch or a bad oil pressure switch or computer. Wires are good.
    Thanks,
    Truakita

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

never seen, or heard of, one on our cars. also, the car will run with a bad oil pressure switch.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

silver
    2000 camaro ss

Thanks for reply. Advance does sell one! Haynes book says if engine fails to start in 2 seconds the fuel pump is shut off until engine developes oil pressure, then it comes back on. Got any idea what does the job? Maybe the ECM?
    I am new to the forum, what is the best way to view my posts? I have had to do a lot of scrolling to find them!
    Thanks Again

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by truakita View Post
    Thanks for reply. Advance does sell one! Haynes book says if engine fails to start in 2 seconds the fuel pump is shut off until engine developes oil pressure, then it comes back on. Got any idea what does the job? Maybe the ECM?
    what's weird is the car's will run even if the oil pressure sending unit isn't functioning. some years had a two prong oil pressure sending unit. later years have one prong.

Quote Originally Posted by truakita View Post
    I am new to the forum, what is the best way to view my posts? I have had to do a lot of scrolling to find them!
    Thanks Again

up near the top left of the forum is User CP. click it. this takes you to your profile. then on the left side select Edit Options. under Messaging & Notification is Default Thread Subscription Mode. select instant email notification. this will send you an email when someone replies to a thread you have started, or replied to.

other option is to use the search. under search select advanced. then put your board name in the name box and click search. this will bring up all posts that you have replied in or started as well.

silver
    2000 camaro ss

I sure thank you and my scrolling fingers are very thankful also!

Thread Information