Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

RANT: car got broken into

Not my TA, but my Grand Am got broken into about a week ago. I wish they would've just taken the POS! Its has more problems than I know what to do with. At least that way I could've gotten rid of it and finally got something better! The window sashes broke so my driver side window fell so that doesnt work which is how they got in im sure. Not only that, but the pulled everything out the glove compartment looking for shit, but just left it there. They fucked up my ignition so now I have to get that replaced along with the window and all the other shit I planned on fixing. The part that sucks is that the damage isnt over my deductible so I have to come out of pocket for the full repair, tow and everything else. so much for trying to save money. Im deployed so my wife not only has to take care of this on her own, but now she's driving the TA and its eating the $3.50 a gallon of 91 octane like nothing! DAMN I WISH I WAS HOME!!!!!!!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99
    Not my TA, but my Grand Am got broken into about a week ago. I wish they would've just taken the POS! Its has more problems than I know what to do with. At least that way I could've gotten rid of it and finally got something better! The window sashes broke so my driver side window fell so that doesnt work which is how they got in im sure. Not only that, but the pulled everything out the glove compartment looking for shit, but just left it there. They fucked up my ignition so now I have to get that replaced along with the window and all the other shit I planned on fixing. The part that sucks is that the damage isnt over my deductible so I have to come out of pocket for the full repair, tow and everything else. so much for trying to save money. Im deployed so my wife not only has to take care of this on her own, but now she's driving the TA and its eating the $3.50 a gallon of 91 octane like nothing! DAMN I WISH I WAS HOME!!!!!!!!!
    damn how much is your deductable? you should keep it as low as you can... you don't really save that much $ with a higher deduct....

Black
    99 Z28

You don't save much, but if it's a $1000 dollar claim and your deductible is $500, you might as will just come up with the other $500 on your own instead of dealing with the bs insurance company...

Aside from that, damn! I'm sorry about that happening. That's happened to my wife's car and a lot of the people where she works. She doesn't drive to work so much any more and when she does, she parks at the front door where there's more foot traffic.

It sucks when those asshats do that since generally they don't even end up with anything worth while and more damage is done trying to get something than any of it would ever be worth on the street or anywhere else.

Good luck getting it fixed soon or taken care of somehow.

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

its 500. it sucks cause a while back some shits (im sure it was the same people) slashed my tires on it too.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Should be like me ... I have nooooooooooo deductible on my comprehensive which covers theft and vandalism and all.. I had my stereo stolen twice .. each time with over 4 grand worth of stuff in there.. Both times I was happy because I got brand new stuff worth more than the shit before.. State Farm replaces equipment .. so If i have a 2500 deck .. it doesnt depreciate .. I get a deck thats the same .. no matter whether it costs more or not.. gotta love it and my premium hasnt gone up once!!

So my advice to you all is reduce your deductibles to nothing if you can.. the difference in the small amount of money you pay in a years time .. doesnt come close to what happens when you have to pay out of pocket nowadays for any type of damage or theft
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Thread Information