Thread: I blame Ebay.

Green
    1996 Z28 Camaro

I blame Ebay.

Hello folks. My name is justin, from Missouri. Found your sight from a buddy who drives a 98 trans am. He told me to check it out, that I might like it. I've already done alot of searching, and wow are there alot of articles. Anyways, a bit about my title.

I just recieved my first F-body Camaro a few days ago, and here is the ebay explanation... I was looking for some parts for my 1980 Z28 (interior pieces and a different hood) I managed to come across this car on ebay. Item number: 120017572899 Look it up if you wish, I just got a error saying I cant post urls until 5 posts. anyways, look at it...its sweet

Something about that car hit me, and 5 days later it sits in my driveway. I blame ebay for thier crappy search engine, ahahaha. Anyways, its a sweet car, not many problems with it, and boy is it a blast to drive. Hope to get into the forum more and check out some other things, but for now its bed time (Yeah, I work 3rd shift).

Later dudes.

The Rookie
    welcome aboard!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

welcome to the board. Where are you from in MO? I grew up in the bootheel.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Welcome!

Green
    1996 Z28 Camaro

I live in northeast missouri, on the river. about an hour or so north of St. Louis. It's a small town, but not too bad. Plenty of activity on the weekends, and the new bridge is the perfect spot for some drag racing.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Drag Racing on the bridge. This kid has potential!
    I was researching a paper on homosexual frogs when I found this sight.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by silvernuke View Post
    I live in northeast missouri, on the river. about an hour or so north of St. Louis. It's a small town, but not too bad. Plenty of activity on the weekends, and the new bridge is the perfect spot for some drag racing.
    I grew up straight down the river from you then. About 5 hours. I lived about 3.5-4 hours south of stl. on the arkansas border.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

LMAO sarge

Green
    1996 Z28 Camaro

ahahaha...frogs. Nice. Yeah, the bridge is sweet, was just built a few years ago, and its 4 lane, divided. Perfect for racing around 1am in the morning.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by silvernuke View Post
    Hello folks. My name is justin, from Missouri. Found your sight from a buddy who drives a 98 trans am. He told me to check it out, that I might like it. I've already done alot of searching, and wow are there alot of articles. Anyways, a bit about my title.

I just recieved my first F-body Camaro a few days ago, and here is the ebay explanation... I was looking for some parts for my 1980 Z28 (interior pieces and a different hood) I managed to come across this car on ebay. Item number: 120017572899 Look it up if you wish, I just got a error saying I cant post urls until 5 posts. anyways, look at it...its sweet

Something about that car hit me, and 5 days later it sits in my driveway. I blame ebay for thier crappy search engine, ahahaha. Anyways, its a sweet car, not many problems with it, and boy is it a blast to drive. Hope to get into the forum more and check out some other things, but for now its bed time (Yeah, I work 3rd shift).

Later dudes.
    I dunno its had the hood changed .. the exhaust changed... I doubt very seriously that being a 96 only has 65 thousand miles on it. Im betting they changed speedometers. but who knows unless you got a carfax. Then if so you could get your money back ... but I guess im skeptical
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Green
    1996 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    I dunno its had the hood changed .. the exhaust changed... I doubt very seriously that being a 96 only has 65 thousand miles on it. Im betting they changed speedometers. but who knows unless you got a carfax. Then if so you could get your money back ... but I guess im skeptical
    I wasn't about to drop 5000 for a car I didn't know the history on. It spend its first part of its life in michigan, then the rest in wisconsin, the carfax came out fine. and with how nice hte body looks on the underneath and outside, as well as the interior...its a low mile car.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

welcome
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information