Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000SS408

ran a C6 few nights ago.

just for shits and giggles. This kids dad bought him a brand new vette for grad. high school.. freakin high school. I had the SS out and figured what the hell. I asked him to run, he agreed. We went from a roll around 35mph both times. I went form 2nd the first time and put about 6-7 cars on him by 5th gear came and then I went from 1st... spun like hell but when she hooked.. I did 6 cars again. I just like the fact I kicked daddy bought $55K vette. best thing after we got back I popped my hood and I really dont think he knew what he was looking at

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Good Kill showing that young punk up. Daddy's money isn't everything.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

nice kill. I cant believe how dumb some parents are. YOu just dont hand keys to a kid, for a car with that much power. I know if my first car had
    400hp I would be dead right now. You have to learn how to drive and you have to respect, the car, others and yourself first. Damn if the kid wanted a fast
    car his dad should have had the kid build a powerful engine and learn something. That way you have respect for what you built as opposed to the respect
    you have for something given to you which is usually none.

The only thing the kid learned was the schooling you gave him!!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7
    nice kill. I cant believe how dumb some parents are. YOu just dont hand keys to a kid, for a car with that much power. I know if my first car had
    400hp I would be dead right now. You have to learn how to drive and you have to respect, the car, others and yourself first. Damn if the kid wanted a fast
    car his dad should have had the kid build a powerful engine and learn something. That way you have respect for what you built as opposed to the respect
    you have for something given to you which is usually none.

The only thing the kid learned was the schooling you gave him!!!
    I dont agree...I beleive it depends on the kid and the experiance/training that kid has received...I know 14 year olds racing around here on the track....and Jr. Dragsters.....my very own 14 year old drives the GTO and the Dodge R/T by herself around the country today....but she has been around them a long long time and respects what they can do......

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

right on, just proves moneys not everything.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    I dont agree...I beleive it depends on the kid and the experiance/training that kid has received...I know 14 year olds racing around here on the track....and Jr. Dragsters.....my very own 14 year old drives the GTO and the Dodge R/T by herself around the country today....but she has been around them a long long time and respects what they can do......
    I agree sarge... some kids are responsible enough to handel that kind of power and respect it as well. I was raised around muscle cars and knew well what they could do before I ever had a chance to drive one. Still i agree though that you must earn the responsiblity rather than just have it given to you. Guess it depends on the person... at anyrate...good kill

2000SS408
    thanks guys

phatsat67
    Well some kids can some kids can't. I learned to drive a manual at age 8 and I'm 18 now so I've had some wheel time. I do know that I don't respect my r/t dakota near as much as I do my 67 Satellite. Ive done all the work on the car along with dads help and I built the motor thats in it now and the worst thing ever would be to trash that car. So even if you are experienced you can mess up or be stupid if your friends are messing with you. Maybe ill respect the dakota more next summer after I finish mr single turbo 408 for it .

phatsat67
    I did spin my porsche around last weekend taking my best friend to the hospital when he shot his leg. Wet roads and light rwd don't mix especially when you think your best friend is going to bleed to death beside you. Your foot just kinda goes to the floor when you get the car stright. Oops. The friend is fine though.

ftast1z06
    Im 21 and Im handling around 600 hp... that kid just couldnt drive for shit or it was an automatic... the c6 with auto sucks... Find one with a good driver and see.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

But that is the point parents buy these things and their kids don't know how to drive them. Parents should know better, but they don't.

ftast1z06
    Yea that guy either has way to much money to waste or is a f@ckin idiot. 90% of the time you wreck your first car, hate to see one of those go, to nice for newbies... stick with the hondas till you figure the shit out enough to run the bad boys.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

ftast1z06
    My boss at work, well the president... pulled up in a new z06 yesterday oh my god.... I could definetly leave my girl and still be satisfied with that if you know what i mean.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Yes I know what you mean. Cause when they give you lip you can cut the car off. Too bad you can't do that with a women.

2000SS408
    well im supposed to run some worked 03 cobra this weekend so we'll see how that turns out

2000SS408
    just found out that the kid lost his license a few days ago doing 160 in a 55mph... opps.

BETTERBULLITT
    Quote Originally Posted by ftast1z06
    Im 21 and Im handling around 600 hp... that kid just couldnt drive for shit or it was an automatic... the c6 with auto sucks... Find one with a good driver and see.

Can you read? Do you see the guys name? SS408... Might give you a hint of what he has in his car..

I'm sorry but I don't think the Vette stood a chance.. As much as it hurts you to say so..

red
    00 camaro ss

i already posted this , but i totally romped a c-6 the other day on my way into work. im talking i had my car rung out in 5th gear and was still steady pulling, im not sure but i think the top speed of c-6 is 195mph, and i was easily pulling.
    00 ss camaro, 6.0 liter iron block, 4" callies crank, 4" Mahle pistons, Howards rods, Comp cam .598/.598, ported polished heads, Fast 90mm intake and tb flp headers and y pipe, lingenfelter muffler and tips, Maf, injectors, frame connectors.

2000SS408
    Quote Originally Posted by BETTERBULLITT
    Can you read? Do you see the guys name? SS408... Might give you a hint of what he has in his car..

Thread Information