iTrader

red
    96 V6

----Custom fiberglass sub box for two 15" L7s/L5s----

Hello ladies and gents!

Since I'm getting rid of the bird, my entire audio system is coming out. I'm transferring my components and headunit to my next car, but the subs, box, and amps need to go. I already have someone possibly interested in my two 15" L7's and I'm kinda hanging on to the amps for now.... (until I decide exactly what I want to do) But if someone is interested in the subs or the amps, email me and we can talk. See my sig for details on the amps and such.

Anyway, the sub box is up for grabs. It is part fiberglass and part 3/4" MDF. The fiberglass is alternated layers of Kyntex 1708 (kevlar biaxil) and a heavy weight chopped mat. So it's ULTRA strong. The box has a center divider glassed into place. The top is currently covered with a charcoal vinyl that matches the charcoal interior VERY well. It would go pretty well with the black interior too. Of course, it wouldn't be hard at all to re-cover it with whatever you want. Hell, if you really want.... cut me money for the supplies ($20 bucks maybe) and I'll do it for you before it's shipped. It's that easy. This box will give you the most air space possible without removing the side panels. Both side panels DO fit into place with the box installed. Let the pics begin!

For pics of it installed, see my sig. The white lines around the sub holes is some weatherstripping I used to ensure a tight seal between sub and the box. It can be easily removed without damaging the vinyl. I'll remove it and retake pics if anyone is worried about that. You can also see a couple bumps in the covering up top. That's just a couple drops of resin that I didn't sand off before I covered the box. Didn't notice them until I was done, and was far too lazy by then to recover it. Again, if you would like to provide money for the supplies, I'll remove them and recover the box before it's shipped. Well, thats about it. As you can see, it looks pretty damn nice when installed. And this is the most airspace that is possible out of the 4th gens. If you have the 15" Kicker L5's, L7's or any other square sub... this box is for you. I'd like to see $199 + shipping for this, but feel free to offer up. As most of you know, Subthump charges $220+ for all MDF boxes that don't have near the airspace this provides. Not knockin on them at all, but this one is just plain different then the ones they have to offer. Please take that into consideration.

Disclaimer: As I always do with every item I sell on the internet, it's as is. Why? Because I've been there and done that and gotten burned. I'm too old for that. After the item leaves my hands, it's out of my hands for good. With that said, I always do my best to make sure both parties are satisfied. This is why I have a FLAWLESS feedback record. Here's my Ebay feedback:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    And here's feedback from a paintball website I trade on frequently:
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post20744898

Donno if my sig is working, here's the link:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/342548...5c%22_blank%5c
    Last edited by firebirdude; 10-25-2006 at 07:02 PM.

iTrader

silver
    1998 camaro z28

pics no worky...Also where are you located??

iTrader

red
    96 V6

Pics fixed and I'm in 32901. Melbourne, FL

iTrader

red
    96 V6

Ttt!!!

Thread Information