Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit

(actual product may differ)
    Click to View Larger Image

Part No.: 001858 Price: $199.95
    Shipping: FREE!!!

QTY:

Printer Friendly Version

Send to a friend

Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit. The Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit is a two piece kit, with a lower piece sliding into the upper, which attaches under the nose. This scoop is about 2 inches tall and 15 inches wide. This becomes a continuous box(scoop) all the way up to the base of the air filter.

Made of black ABS plastic. This matches the OEM appearance of the car and looks great. Since the Supersucker is plastic it won't heat soak like steel. This will help your car run cooler.

If a car runs to hot it loses horsepower. To avoid this problem, beginning at the top near the air filter, the Supersucker angles away from the radiator.

Best of all the Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit makes power. A blower fan was placed in front of the nose of the car to simulate airstream. The airstream velocity was measured at 60mph with an anemometer at 10 feet away. On a Dynojet a stock 2002SS Camaro picked up approximately 13rwhp over stock. The Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit is a quick, easy way to gain horsepower.

When I saw this it made me smile and shake my head lol

Pewter
    '07 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula View Post
    Best of all the Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit makes power. A blower fan was placed in front of the nose of the car to simulate airstream. The airstream velocity was measured at 60mph with an anemometer at 10 feet away. On a Dynojet a stock 2002SS Camaro picked up approximately 13rwhp over stock. The Austin Ram Air (SSRA) Kit is a quick, easy way to gain horsepower.
    WOW I love it when they try to promote these designs as "ram air". If they would have called it a cold air kit they would be accurate, but I think we all know the ram air effect is negligable. The cool fresh air going through a less restrictive airbox is why it's making more power.

Thread Information