the car is a 1998 black z28, automatic, grey leather interior about 89k, 124k miles on clock, have receipts for complete engine replacement. tint, c5 aluminum wheels (17' front - 18' rear) tires are brand new, less than 200 miles on them...completely stock other than that. PROBLEMS:driver seat (slightly ripped)(pic taken before) its about a 3 inch rip in the butt of the seat from a key in my pocket. i bought it after a fender bender and replaced both fenders and front bumper cover so they need to be painted (no frame damage) there is a dent in the drivers 3/4 panel not too bad, (check pick), i have new tailight panel to replace the old one, and have replaced the tailights with the '93-96 conversion. i have all service records from new as well as original sticker. clean car babied, and garaged. i would be driving it now, but here in ohio we have snow so its been sitting for about 3 weeks. tuned up and all fluids replaced. asking $6500.00 but will take offers.i am going into the military and wanna get some money together for my girlfriend and son before i go.